Faroe Islands Travel Insurance from Royal Sundaram
Faroe Islands Travel Insurance
Faroe Islands is one of those tourist places that can charm you with its natural and untouched beauty. Whether it is a scenic road trip or a satisfying session of bird watching, Faroe Islands has it all. Klaksvik is one of the popular places if you want to go hiking. Do not miss out on visiting the Vestmanna Bird cliffs for breathtaking views of the grottos and the cliffs; it is also a popular spot for bird watching during some months of the year. Another popular place for bird watching is Gjógv which is also famous for its colorful and calm setting.
Learn about the history of this magnificent archipelago by visiting the National Museum in Faroe Islands and also to know more about the extinct breeds of animals that were once found here. Faroe Islands is also a cultural and art mine where you can find local artists performing folk music in the evenings. Faroe Islands also offers you a number of spots that offer varied cuisines in warm and comfortable ambiances. Other places worth visiting in this beautiful chain of islands are Saksun, Tjørnuvík, and Kirkjubøur.
You must get a pre obtained visa to travel to Faroe Islands. Please note that a visa for entry in Denmark should have a note that states permission for entry to Faroe Islands, so make sure your passport specifies that. Make sure you purchase travel insurance for Faroe Islands when planning for your vacation.
Buy Royal Sundaram’s travel insurance for Faroe Islands to enjoy your holidays without any stress. You can even buy your insurance by logging on to our official website.
Top Reasons to Buy Travel Insurance for Faroe Islands from Royal Sundaram
- Medical Expenses Cover
- Medical evacuation
- Support for loss of baggage and loss of passport
- Cashless treatment during medical emergency
- Accidental dismemberment
- Legal liabilities are covered
- Trip delays
Benefits of Travel Insurance in Faroe Islands
- Convenience: Travel insurance plans are designed specially to address the convenience of students, senior citizens, and frequent travellers.
- Emergency medical coverage: It offers emergency medical protection on an overseas travel.
- Trip cancellation and interruption reimbursement: Travel insurance pays back the expenses that you may suffer on losses related to trip cancellations.
- Luggage and documentation: The insurance company also pays for the loss of important documents.
- Personal accident: It includes cover for accidental death and disability
- Emergency cash advance
Basic Coverage and Exclusions of Travel Insurance in Faroe Islands
- Loss of passport
- Personal accident cover
- Repatriation of remains
- Hijacking benefit
- Medical emergency cover
- Reimbursement due to trip delays
- Sickness Dental Relief
- Personal liability
- Accidental dismemberment
- Loss/Delay of checked-in baggage
What’s not covered?
- Medical cover for pre-existing diseases
- Any claim arising from the act of terrorism, self-injury, suicide attempt, etc.
Travel Insurance Faroe Islands - Claim Process & Procedure
Please follow the below procedure for Faroe Islands travel insurance claim process:
The procedure is very simple. As soon as a claim occurs, you need to inform the insurance company through a call or an e-mail. The customer service executive will help you with the claim procedure. Here’s a step-by-step guide to make a claim under travel insurance –
- Claim process for health coverage – Reimbursement
- Claim process for delay in checked-in baggage or loss of baggage
- Claim process for personal accident