Gaudeloupe Travel Insurance from Royal Sundaram
Gaudeloupe Travel Insurance
Flying directly over this group of islands, Guadeloupe will appear like the wings of a giant butterfly, the peculiar shape is because of its two largest islands separated by Salée River. While Guadeloupe is situated in the Lesser Antilles, between Antigua and Dominica, don’t be surprised if you are greeted with a ‘Bonjour!’ This is because the group of islands is a French overseas territory. The striking Guadeloupe archipelago consists of five islands: La Desirade, Les Saintes, Marie-Galante, Grande-Terre, and Basse-Terre. Since all these islands are within 20-50 minutes of boat ride away from each other, this archipelago offers a great island hopping opportunity. The ferry network is efficient and allows one a pleasant ride through beautiful waters.
Each island of this archipelago has a distinct flavor. The eastern Grande-Terre is known for beautiful sand stretches, resorts, and rolling terrain. One can soak in the sunshine, enjoy beach activities, or stroll through its numerous beach towns. The westernmost island is Basse-Terre, having a mountainous terrain. Bring along your swimsuit as you dip in the pools at the base of the waterfalls inside the Guadeloupe National Park. This island is also home to a dormant volcano.
La Desirade is the oldest Caribbean island and a geological natural reserve. You can enjoy snorkeling while surrounded by beautiful coral reefs. The island of Marie-Galante is considered to have the most stunning white sand stretches in the Caribbean. Finally, nine untouched islands make up the Les Saintes, a perfect destination for honeymooners. Another star attraction is Guadeloupe’s Pigeon Island which is often declared as one of the top diving areas in the world.
Be proactive in planning your holiday and get travel insurance for Guadeloupe. Royal Sundaram’s travel insurance for Guadeloupe makes sure there are no gaps in your travel plans and most of the possible risks have been covered with our extensive features. Log on to our website to get a quick travel insurance quote right now.
Top Reasons to Buy Travel Insurance for Gaudeloupe from Royal Sundaram
- Medical Expenses Cover
- Medical evacuation
- Support for loss of baggage and loss of passport
- Cashless treatment during medical emergency
- Accidental dismemberment
- Legal liabilities are covered
- Trip delays
Benefits of Travel Insurance in Gaudeloupe
- Convenience: Travel insurance plans are designed specially to address the convenience of students, senior citizens, and frequent travellers.
- Emergency medical coverage: It offers emergency medical protection on an overseas travel.
- Trip cancellation and interruption reimbursement: Travel insurance pays back the expenses that you may suffer on losses related to trip cancellations.
- Luggage and documentation: The insurance company also pays for the loss of important documents.
- Personal accident: It includes cover for accidental death and disability
- Emergency cash advance
Basic Coverage and Exclusions of Travel Insurance in Gaudeloupe
- Loss of passport
- Personal accident cover
- Repatriation of remains
- Hijacking benefit
- Medical emergency cover
- Reimbursement due to trip delays
- Sickness Dental Relief
- Personal liability
- Accidental dismemberment
- Loss/Delay of checked-in baggage
What’s not covered?
- Medical cover for pre-existing diseases
- Any claim arising from the act of terrorism, self-injury, suicide attempt, etc.
Travel Insurance Gaudeloupe - Claim Process & Procedure
Please follow the below procedure for Gaudeloupe travel insurance claim process:
The procedure is very simple. As soon as a claim occurs, you need to inform the insurance company through a call or an e-mail. The customer service executive will help you with the claim procedure. Here’s a step-by-step guide to make a claim under travel insurance –
- Claim process for health coverage – Reimbursement
- Claim process for delay in checked-in baggage or loss of baggage
- Claim process for personal accident