Germany Travel Insurance from Royal Sundaram
One of Europe’s most influential countries in terms of both technology and economics, the Federal Republic of Germany is highly admired by visitors for it old-world allure and ‘Gemütlichkeit’ (coziness). Massively misunderstood as a somewhat culturally homogenous state, most tourists are pleasantly surprised by its richly local diversity, supplemented by the fascinating history of the region. A mecca for lovers of food and drink, the scrumptious cuisine filled with culinary classics such as sausages to schnitzels and gigantic mugs of foamy dark beer is an important part of the country’s cultural signature. The storybook landscapes and picturesque locales are some of the best in Europe, with their significance rivalled only by the architectural marvels of ages gone by, from Romanesque, Gothic and baroque classics adorning the countryside.Car aficionados will surely be tempted to test a vehicle on the autobahn and visit some a few of the famous automobile manufacturing plants such as those of Volkswagen, BMW and Audi to name a few.
For affordable and comprehensive Travel Insurance Plans designed specifically to secure you from untoward incidences on both your journey and subsequent stay of travel documents, as well as unfortunate incidences that would require medical expenses.
Top Reasons to Buy Travel Insurance for Germany from Royal Sundaram
- Medical Expenses Cover
- Medical evacuation
- Support for loss of baggage and loss of passport
- Cashless treatment during medical emergency
- Accidental dismemberment
- Legal liabilities are covered
- Trip delays
Benefits of Travel Insurance in Germany
- Convenience: Travel insurance plans are designed specially to address the convenience of students, senior citizens, and frequent travellers.
- Emergency medical coverage: It offers emergency medical protection on an overseas travel.
- Trip cancellation and interruption reimbursement: Travel insurance pays back the expenses that you may suffer on losses related to trip cancellations.
- Luggage and documentation: The insurance company also pays for the loss of important documents.
- Personal accident: It includes cover for accidental death and disability
- Emergency cash advance
Basic Coverage and Exclusions of Travel Insurance in Germany
- Loss of passport
- Personal accident cover
- Repatriation of remains
- Hijacking benefit
- Medical emergency cover
- Reimbursement due to trip delays
- Sickness Dental Relief
- Personal liability
- Accidental dismemberment
- Loss/Delay of checked-in baggage
What’s not covered?
- Medical cover for pre-existing diseases
- Any claim arising from the act of terrorism, self-injury, suicide attempt, etc.
Travel Insurance Germany - Claim Process & Procedure
Please follow the below procedure for travel insurance claim in Germany:
The procedure is very simple. As soon as a claim occurs, you need to inform the insurance company through a call or an e-mail. The customer service executive will help you with the claim procedure. Here’s a step-by-step guide to make a claim under travel insurance
- Claim process for health coverage – Reimbursement
- Claim process for delay in checked-in baggage or loss of baggage
- Claim process for personal accident
Things To Know about Germany
Here’s a list of things to do in Germany –
- Get clicked in front of the iconic Brandenburg Gate. A visit to Brandenburg Gate is undoubtedly amongst the top things to do in Germany.
- Spend some leisurely time at Englischer Garten. This is the ideal place to revive your mind and soul amidst all the visits and sightseeing. Simply soaking in the sunshine or taking an invigorating stroll along the garden paths is one of the best things to do here.
- Get lost in the beauty of the iconic Cologne Cathdral, one of the most amazing masterpieces of Barogue architecture in the world.
- Head to Europa Park and enjoy the thrilling roller coaster rides and water slides.
- Pay a dream visit to Neuschwanstein Castle. This popular ‘sleeping beauty’ castle lives up to its fairy-tale fame and charm.
The idea time to visit Germany is during spring season i.e., from April to September when you can witness natural beauty in abundance. Also, summer season is considered as the peak time to visit this beautiful country and enjoy plenty of outdoor activities that take place during this period.
It is important to know the location of the Indian Embassy/Consulate of any country that you are planning to visit. This information will be helpful in case of an unfortunate event like luggage loss or passport loss. Here’s the Indian Embassy/Consulate location in Germany –
Embassy of India, Berlin, Germany
Tiergartenstr.17 10785 Berlin, Germany
Fax: 030 26557000
German visas are characterized based on your purpose of visit the country. It takes about 10-15 working days for a German visa application to be processed by the German Embassy in New Delhi. Besides, if you are applying for Schengen Visa, then it is mandatory to produce the copy of a travel insurance. Here’s a list of documents you require while applying for a non-immigrant or traveling visa –
- Passport/visa size photographs
- Copy of the first and last page of your passport
- Dully filled application form
- Return flight ticket
Travel Plans Available