Guinea Travel Insurance from Royal Sundaram
Guinea Travel Insurance
Though the country has been facing tormented times since gaining independence in 1958, Guinea, or the Republic of Guinea, is known for its innate natural beauty. This West African country faces the Atlantic coast and shares its borders with Liberia and Sierra Leone (south), Côte d’Ivoire (southeast), Senegal (north), Guinea-Bissau (northwest), and Mali (northeast). It is also the site of three important rivers of West Africa: the Sénégal, the Niger, and the Gambia. Guinea has plenty of natural resources and is primarily a mountainous region with a few tropical dry forests. It is divided into four geographical zones: Upper Guinea, Lower Guinea, Guinea Highlands, and the Fouta Djallon.
Mount Nimba, in Guinea Highlands, is the country’s main attraction. Rising to about 5,748 feet, it is the highest mountain peak in Guinea. Its thickly forested slopes are now a nature reserve. A range of flora and fauna make up the Guinea Highlands region. Guinea’s respect for the religion of Islam and Islamic architecture is evident in Africa’s fourth biggest mosque, Grand Mosquée de Conakry. Spread in a huge area, the mosque has been built to allow 2,500 women, 10,000 men, and an extra 12, 500 devotees. To witness Guinea’s vast and diverse landscape, head to Fouta Djallon. Its sandstone structures, valleys, peaks, grasslands, and canyons promise a number of activities for visitors. Go hiking through this landscape, or indulge in a magnificent view of the waterfalls and cliffs. Hire a vehicle from the Conakry city to Cape Verga, Guinea’s door to Atlantic. This coastal area has some of the most popular and isolated beaches of Guinea.
Now you can buy travel insurance for Guinea online, without any documentation or medical tests. Royal Sundaram’s travel insurance for Guinea covers a range of interruptions while offering extensive features. You have the flexibility of choosing a policy, according to your travel frequency.
Top Reasons to Buy Travel Insurance for Guinea from Royal Sundaram
- Medical Expenses Cover
- Medical evacuation
- Support for loss of baggage and loss of passport
- Cashless treatment during medical emergency
- Accidental dismemberment
- Legal liabilities are covered
- Trip delays
Benefits of Travel Insurance in Guinea
- Convenience: Travel insurance plans are designed specially to address the convenience of students, senior citizens, and frequent travellers.
- Emergency medical coverage: It offers emergency medical protection on an overseas travel.
- Trip cancellation and interruption reimbursement: Travel insurance pays back the expenses that you may suffer on losses related to trip cancellations.
- Luggage and documentation: The insurance company also pays for the loss of important documents.
- Personal accident: It includes cover for accidental death and disability
- Emergency cash advance
Basic Coverage and Exclusions of Travel Insurance in Guinea
- Loss of passport
- Personal accident cover
- Repatriation of remains
- Hijacking benefit
- Medical emergency cover
- Reimbursement due to trip delays
- Sickness Dental Relief
- Personal liability
- Accidental dismemberment
- Loss/Delay of checked-in baggage
What’s not covered?
- Medical cover for pre-existing diseases
- Any claim arising from the act of terrorism, self-injury, suicide attempt, etc.
Travel Insurance Guinea - Claim Process & Procedure
Please follow the below procedure for Guinea travel insurance claim process:
The procedure is very simple. As soon as a claim occurs, you need to inform the insurance company through a call or an e-mail. The customer service executive will help you with the claim procedure. Here’s a step-by-step guide to make a claim under travel insurance –
- Claim process for health coverage – Reimbursement
- Claim process for delay in checked-in baggage or loss of baggage
- Claim process for personal accident