Guyana Travel Insurance from Royal Sundaram
Guyana Travel Insurance
India, meet your cricket rival, Guyana! But, as much as this nation is known for its strong ties with the game of cricket (the locals mix their cricket with some cool calypso music), Guyana can also rival a number of scenic destinations of the world. Located on South America’s North Atlantic coast and earlier a British colony, Guyana seems culturally more Caribbean. Its name is an Amerindian word for ‘Land of Many Waters’. Guyana offers such dense and raw experience of nature that it is coming up as the continent's leading ecotourism spots.
Guyana is divided into four geographical zones: the hilly sand and clay area, the coastal plains, the highlands, and the interior savannahs. Travelers will find it difficult to cover all of its diverse offerings in one trip. Its landscape boasts of rainforests, mountains, open spaces, waterfalls, rivers, flora and fauna, and savannahs. Visit the Kaieteur Falls, the most majestic of all the waterfalls in Guyana, and watch as thousands of gallons of water drops down from a vast cliff surrounded by a dense forest. Most Guyanese reside along the coast and make their living by farming and fishing. Georgetown, the capital city, is an interesting blend of flora and fauna on one hand and a crumbling colonial town on the other hand. You will discover many remnants of its colonial past but the most magnificent is the St. George’s Cathedral, a Gothic-style structure that is arguably the tallest wooden building in the world.
With Royal Sundaram’s travel insurance for Guyana, you can be sure of a dedicated helpline support, a convenient way of purchasing the policy online, and flexible cover with suitable premium rates. If you are taking a single trip, travel insurancefor Guyana will commence just as you board your overseas flight. Have a happy, carefree journey ahead!.
Top Reasons to Buy Travel Insurance for Guyana from Royal Sundaram
- Medical Expenses Cover
- Medical evacuation
- Support for loss of baggage and loss of passport
- Cashless treatment during medical emergency
- Accidental dismemberment
- Legal liabilities are covered
- Trip delays
Benefits of Travel Insurance in Guyana
- Convenience: Travel insurance plans are designed specially to address the convenience of students, senior citizens, and frequent travellers.
- Emergency medical coverage: It offers emergency medical protection on an overseas travel.
- Trip cancellation and interruption reimbursement: Travel insurance pays back the expenses that you may suffer on losses related to trip cancellations.
- Luggage and documentation: The insurance company also pays for the loss of important documents.
- Personal accident: It includes cover for accidental death and disability
- Emergency cash advance
Basic Coverage and Exclusions of Travel Insurance in Guyana
- Loss of passport
- Personal accident cover
- Repatriation of remains
- Hijacking benefit
- Medical emergency cover
- Reimbursement due to trip delays
- Sickness Dental Relief
- Personal liability
- Accidental dismemberment
- Loss/Delay of checked-in baggage
What’s not covered?
- Medical cover for pre-existing diseases
- Any claim arising from the act of terrorism, self-injury, suicide attempt, etc.
Travel Insurance Guyana - Claim Process & Procedure
Please follow the below procedure for Guyana travel insurance claim process:
The procedure is very simple. As soon as a claim occurs, you need to inform the insurance company through a call or an e-mail. The customer service executive will help you with the claim procedure. Here’s a step-by-step guide to make a claim under travel insurance –
- Claim process for health coverage – Reimbursement
- Claim process for delay in checked-in baggage or loss of baggage
- Claim process for personal accident