Hungary Travel Insurance from Royal Sundaram
Hungary Travel Insurance
The Republic of Hungary, formerly known as Hungary, is a landlocked country in Central Europe. The place has a long history of tourism and was rated as the world’s thirteenth most visited tourist destination country in 2002. When you say tourism and Hungary in one breath, you only think of Budapest. Budapest became one of the Central Europe’s prime tourist attractions in the 1990s. Some of the major attractions in city includes the Buda Castle. The castle breeds several museums including the prominent Hungarian National Gallery, the Matthias Church, the Parliament Building and the City Park. Hungary has approximately 1,300 thermal springs, a third of which are used as spas. Once you are done relaxing in the spa you can head towards Szeged, a city which is appealing with its gardenlike main square with all the park benches. Furthermore, you can move towards Eger, which is considered as a jewel box of a town with loads to see and indulge in.
To safeguard yourself against untoward incidents in a journey, Royal Sundaram offers flexible travel insurance plans. Our policies are custom designed to offer complete protection for uncalled incidents such as accidental hospitalization, flight cancellation, loss of baggage and important documents, and theft of belongings.
Top Reasons to Buy Travel Insurance for Hungary from Royal Sundaram
- Medical Expenses Cover
- Medical evacuation
- Support for loss of baggage and loss of passport
- Cashless treatment during medical emergency
- Accidental dismemberment
- Legal liabilities are covered
- Trip delays
Benefits of Travel Insurance in Hungary
- Convenience: Travel insurance plans are designed specially to address the convenience of students, senior citizens, and frequent travellers.
- Emergency medical coverage: It offers emergency medical protection on an overseas travel.
- Trip cancellation and interruption reimbursement: Travel insurance pays back the expenses that you may suffer on losses related to trip cancellations.
- Luggage and documentation: The insurance company also pays for the loss of important documents.
- Personal accident: It includes cover for accidental death and disability
- Emergency cash advance
Basic Coverage and Exclusions of Travel Insurance in Hungary
- Loss of passport
- Personal accident cover
- Repatriation of remains
- Hijacking benefit
- Medical emergency cover
- Reimbursement due to trip delays
- Sickness Dental Relief
- Personal liability
- Accidental dismemberment
- Loss/Delay of checked-in baggage
What’s not covered?
- Medical cover for pre-existing diseases
- Any claim arising from the act of terrorism, self-injury, suicide attempt, etc.
Travel Insurance Hungary - Claim Process & Procedure
Please follow the below procedure for Hungary travel insurance claim process:
The procedure is very simple. As soon as a claim occurs, you need to inform the insurance company through a call or an e-mail. The customer service executive will help you with the claim procedure. Here’s a step-by-step guide to make a claim under travel insurance –
- Claim process for health coverage – Reimbursement
- Claim process for delay in checked-in baggage or loss of baggage
- Claim process for personal accident