Iceland Travel Insurance from Royal Sundaram
Iceland Travel Insurance
Iceland is a nation of mountainous islands in the North Atlantic Ocean, which is located between Europe and North America. The name of the country – Iceland, can be misleading, as only 10% of Iceland is covered by glaciers. The place is astonishingly beautiful because of its outlandish and deserted landscape. As Iceland is close to the Artcic circle, the amount of daylight received dramatically changes with the season.
In the month of December, Iceland experiences almost 20 hours of darkness. The best time to visit Iceland will be during summer. Some of the best places to visit in Iceland are Reykjavik, Akureyri, Husavik, Hafnarfjorour, and Selfoss. The best of the places to visit in Iceland are far away from the capital. There are many tours offered by tour companies, which are easily available from main centres such as Reykjavik, and Akureyri.
To safeguard your journey in such a diversified place, Royal Sundaram provides versatile travel insurance plans. Our policies are customized to offer complete protection against uncalled incidents such as loss of travel documents, baggage, belongings theft, flight cancellations, and emergency medical expenses.
Top Reasons to Buy Travel Insurance for Iceland from Royal Sundaram
- Medical Expenses Cover
- Medical evacuation
- Support for loss of baggage and loss of passport
- Cashless treatment during medical emergency
- Accidental dismemberment
- Legal liabilities are covered
- Trip delays
Benefits of Travel Insurance in Iceland
- Convenience: Travel insurance plans are designed specially to address the convenience of students, senior citizens, and frequent travellers.
- Emergency medical coverage: It offers emergency medical protection on an overseas travel.
- Trip cancellation and interruption reimbursement: Travel insurance pays back the expenses that you may suffer on losses related to trip cancellations.
- Luggage and documentation: The insurance company also pays for the loss of important documents.
- Personal accident: It includes cover for accidental death and disability
- Emergency cash advance
Basic Coverage and Exclusions of Travel Insurance in Iceland
- Loss of passport
- Personal accident cover
- Repatriation of remains
- Hijacking benefit
- Medical emergency cover
- Reimbursement due to trip delays
- Sickness Dental Relief
- Personal liability
- Accidental dismemberment
- Loss/Delay of checked-in baggage
What’s not covered?
- Medical cover for pre-existing diseases
- Any claim arising from the act of terrorism, self-injury, suicide attempt, etc.
Travel Insurance Iceland - Claim Process & Procedure
Please follow the below procedure for Iceland travel insurance claim process:
The procedure is very simple. As soon as a claim occurs, you need to inform the insurance company through a call or an e-mail. The customer service executive will help you with the claim procedure. Here’s a step-by-step guide to make a claim under travel insurance –
- Claim process for health coverage – Reimbursement
- Claim process for delay in checked-in baggage or loss of baggage
- Claim process for personal accident