Indonesia Travel Insurance from Royal Sundaram
Indonesia Travel Insurance
Caught in limbo between the Indian and Pacific oceans, the nation of Indonesia is made of up of over 18,110 islands, with around 6,000 of these inhabited. The country has the world’s second largest rainforest and is home to a number of endangered species of animals, such as Javan Rhinoceros and Tigers and the Sumatran Orangutan. Indonesia has near 167 active volcanoes, more than any other country. Lucky travellers may get to catch a glimpse of the intimidating Komodo Dragon at the Komodo Island. History buffs can visit the Dieng Plateau in Central Java—home to some of Indonesia’s oldest extant temples—and the early man archaeological excavation at Sangiran—a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Scuba diving is another major tourist draw, with popular locations like Bunaken, Wakatobi and Raja Ampat. Those looking for the ultimate relaxing experience should visit one of Indonesia’s world famous spas that vary from simply constructed huts to lavish ‘wellness centres’ usually found in five star hotels.Travellers who wish to experiment with their palate can try out some excellent delicacies such as the spicy and richly-seasoned cuisine of the Minangkabau people and the meat-heavy rich cuisine of the Christian Batak peoples and the Hindu Balinese.
For affordable and comprehensive Travel Insurance Plans designed specifically to secure you from untoward incidences on both your journey and subsequent stay, check out Royal Sundaram’s website. We provide well-designed policies that offer cover from inconveniences such as baggage delay, loss of baggage, flight delays and loss of travel documents, as well as unfortunate incidences that would require medical expenses.
Top Reasons to Buy Travel Insurance for Indonesia from Royal Sundaram
- Medical Expenses Cover
- Medical evacuation
- Support for loss of baggage and loss of passport
- Cashless treatment during medical emergency
- Accidental dismemberment
- Legal liabilities are covered
- Trip delays
Benefits of Travel Insurance in Indonesia
- Convenience: Travel insurance plans are designed specially to address the convenience of students, senior citizens, and frequent travellers.
- Emergency medical coverage: It offers emergency medical protection on an overseas travel.
- Trip cancellation and interruption reimbursement: Travel insurance pays back the expenses that you may suffer on losses related to trip cancellations.
- Luggage and documentation: The insurance company also pays for the loss of important documents.
- Personal accident: It includes cover for accidental death and disability
- Emergency cash advance
Basic Coverage and Exclusions of Travel Insurance in Indonesia
- Loss of passport
- Personal accident cover
- Repatriation of remains
- Hijacking benefit
- Medical emergency cover
- Reimbursement due to trip delays
- Sickness Dental Relief
- Personal liability
- Accidental dismemberment
- Loss/Delay of checked-in baggage
What’s not covered?
- Medical cover for pre-existing diseases
- Any claim arising from the act of terrorism, self-injury, suicide attempt, etc.
Travel Insurance Indonesia - Claim Process & Procedure
Please follow the below procedure for Indonesia travel insurance claim process:
The procedure is very simple. As soon as a claim occurs, you need to inform the insurance company through a call or an e-mail. The customer service executive will help you with the claim procedure. Here’s a step-by-step guide to make a claim under travel insurance –
- Claim process for health coverage – Reimbursement
- Claim process for delay in checked-in baggage or loss of baggage
- Claim process for personal accident
Things To Know about Indonesia
Here’s a list of things to do in Indonesia –
- Seek blessings at the popular Tanah Lot Temple. A visit to this ancient temple is one of the top things to do in Indonesia.
- Shop your heart out at Ubud Art Market, where you can find handmade woven bags, beautiful silk scarves, statues, baskets, and several other handicrafts.
- Head to Bali Safari and Marine Park. Here you can watch enthralling elephant shows, ride on a safari bus, and much more.
- Do not miss to try the Padang food in Indonesia. Traditional Padang specialties include jackfruit curry, beef rendang, pounded cassava leaves, etc. Trying Padang food is undoubtedly one of the best things to do in Indonesia.
The best time to visit Indonesia is between May and September when the weather is dry and sunny. The climate of Indonesia is ideal throughout the year. Thus, this makes it favourable for tourists to visit this country from around the world.
It will be very useful for you to know the location of the Indian Embassy/Consulate of any country that you are planning to visit. Here’s the Indian Embassy/Consulate location in Indonesia –
Embassy of India, Jakarta, Indonesia
JL HR Rasuna Said, Kav S-1, Kuningan, Jakarta Selatan, 12950, Indonesia
Telephone: +62-21- 5204150 / 52 / 57 / 5264931
Fax: +62-21- 5204160, 5265622, 5264932, 5226833
In order to apply for an Indonesian visa, one can visit the Indonesian Embassy/Consulate in their country or either apply it online. Also, you need to provide some documents along with the application. Listed below are the documents that are required to process an Indonesian visa application –
- Passport/visa size photographs
- Copy of the first and last page of your passport
- Dully filled application form
- Return flight ticket
Travel Plans Available