Kiribati Travel Insurance from Royal Sundaram
Kiribati Travel Insurance
Pronounced as ‘Kiribas,’ Kiribati is part of Micronesia in the Central Pacific Ocean and a Commonwealth, independent republic nation. Formerly under colonial rule, it was called as the Gilbert Islands. Kiribati is composed of 33 islands, mostly coral atolls (islands that are ringed by coral reefs with central lagoons), except for the limestone island of Banaba, and is segregated into three groups: the Line Islands, the Phoenix Islands, and the Gilbert Islands. The Gilbert Islands is where you can find the majority of Kiribati’s population along with the capital, Tarawa, also an atoll. So what all can you experience in Kiribati? A lot, actually! Visit Kiritimati, the biggest atoll of this island nation (also among the biggest atolls of the world). Once a U.S. and British nuclear arms testing site in 1960s, Kiritimati is a safe sanctuary for seabirds of the Pacific. You can arrange a personalized tour to observe various birds’ species, and their breeding and nesting grounds.
Kiritimati has a long stretch of sand, and deep channels of soft and rough reef bottoms. The place turns into a surfing destination between October and March. The reefs of Kiribati are ideal for scuba diving and snorkeling. Move to the north of the capital Tarawa and you will discover popular beach points. Don’t forget to say 'mauri' (hello!) to local children as they joyously wave at you. Include the untouched Phoenix Island Marine Protected Area in your itinerary, too. You will discover marine life teeming in coral reef with strikingly blue lagoons. All you need to do is relax and enjoy in Kiribati’s slow living.
Royal Sundaram’s travel insurance for Kiribati is designed to offer extensive features, so that you can have a relaxed and happy holiday. Policies are available based on the frequency of your travel. Visit our website and get your travel insurance for Kiribati online in just 5 minutes!
Top Reasons to Buy Travel Insurance for Kiribati from Royal Sundaram
- Medical Expenses Cover
- Medical evacuation
- Support for loss of baggage and loss of passport
- Cashless treatment during medical emergency
- Accidental dismemberment
- Legal liabilities are covered
- Trip delays
Benefits of Travel Insurance in Kiribati
- Convenience: Travel insurance plans are designed specially to address the convenience of students, senior citizens, and frequent travellers.
- Emergency medical coverage: It offers emergency medical protection on an overseas travel.
- Trip cancellation and interruption reimbursement: Travel insurance pays back the expenses that you may suffer on losses related to trip cancellations.
- Luggage and documentation: The insurance company also pays for the loss of important documents.
- Personal accident: It includes cover for accidental death and disability
- Emergency cash advance
Basic Coverage and Exclusions of Travel Insurance in Kiribati
- Loss of passport
- Personal accident cover
- Repatriation of remains
- Hijacking benefit
- Medical emergency cover
- Reimbursement due to trip delays
- Sickness Dental Relief
- Personal liability
- Accidental dismemberment
- Loss/Delay of checked-in baggage
What’s not covered?
- Medical cover for pre-existing diseases
- Any claim arising from the act of terrorism, self-injury, suicide attempt, etc.
Travel Insurance Kiribati - Claim Process & Procedure
Please follow the below procedure for Kiribati travel insurance claim process:
The procedure is very simple. As soon as a claim occurs, you need to inform the insurance company through a call or an e-mail. The customer service executive will help you with the claim procedure. Here’s a step-by-step guide to make a claim under travel insurance –
- Claim process for health coverage – Reimbursement
- Claim process for delay in checked-in baggage or loss of baggage
- Claim process for personal accident