Lesotho Travel Insurance from Royal Sundaram
Lesotho Travel Insurance
Ruled by Great Britain until 1966, Lesotho is an African nation surrounded by the Republic of South Africa. Lesotho is situated at a high altitude and thus presents a scenic mountainous landscape, valleys, and a network of rivers. The tall mountain ranges have protected this land throughout its long and tumultuous political history. The capital city is Maseru. Although it is landlocked by South Africa, Lesotho has its own distinct culture and adventure travel experience. Trekking on a Basotho pony or horse is a great way to explore this mountain country and meet locals dressed in traditional balaclavas on that next steep bend. Ts'ehlanyane National Park is Lesotho’s vast stretch of wilderness considered ideal for hiking. The 39 km long hike from Bokong Nature Reserve will take you through Lesotho’s most vivid topography.
Among Lesotho’s three northern natural reserves, Bokong Nature Reserve considered the best. It offers a striking view of the Lepaqoa Valley and a waterfall. Lesotho’s Quthing district is famous for abundant dinosaur footprints. Strolling around these footprints becomes a play when the local children come up to you with a request to be your guide in exchange of a small tip. You will find footprints that are 230-million-year-old. After your dinosaur tour, you can reach Masitise Cave House Museum, also in Quthing, for a lesson on Lesotho’s history and culture. Lesotho’s remarkable geography can also be observed from the mountain Thaba-Bosiu. You can easily reach Lesotho from Johannesburg or Durban and stay in a comfortable mountain lodge.
Apart from having obvious fun and adventure, traveling also means taking care of your luggage, holidaying with a sense of responsibility, and ensuring the safety of your loved ones. If you are selected this lovely destination, then don’t forget to secure travel insurance for Lesotho. Visit our website and learn how Royal Sundaram’s travel insurance for Lesotho will cover you from various possible risks.
Top Reasons to Buy Travel Insurance for Lesotho from Royal Sundaram
- Medical Expenses Cover
- Medical evacuation
- Support for loss of baggage and loss of passport
- Cashless treatment during medical emergency
- Accidental dismemberment
- Legal liabilities are covered
- Trip delays
Benefits of Travel Insurance in Lesotho
- Convenience: Travel insurance plans are designed specially to address the convenience of students, senior citizens, and frequent travellers.
- Emergency medical coverage: It offers emergency medical protection on an overseas travel.
- Trip cancellation and interruption reimbursement: Travel insurance pays back the expenses that you may suffer on losses related to trip cancellations.
- Luggage and documentation: The insurance company also pays for the loss of important documents.
- Personal accident: It includes cover for accidental death and disability
- Emergency cash advance
Basic Coverage and Exclusions of Travel Insurance in Lesotho
- Loss of passport
- Personal accident cover
- Repatriation of remains
- Hijacking benefit
- Medical emergency cover
- Reimbursement due to trip delays
- Sickness Dental Relief
- Personal liability
- Accidental dismemberment
- Loss/Delay of checked-in baggage
What’s not covered?
- Medical cover for pre-existing diseases
- Any claim arising from the act of terrorism, self-injury, suicide attempt, etc.
Travel Insurance Lesotho - Claim Process & Procedure
Please follow the below procedure for Lesotho travel insurance claim process:
The procedure is very simple. As soon as a claim occurs, you need to inform the insurance company through a call or an e-mail. The customer service executive will help you with the claim procedure. Here’s a step-by-step guide to make a claim under travel insurance –
- Claim process for health coverage – Reimbursement
- Claim process for delay in checked-in baggage or loss of baggage
- Claim process for personal accident