Madagascar Travel Insurance from Royal Sundaram
Madagascar Travel Insurance
Now that you’ve seen the eponymous animation blockbuster series, it’s time to see the real deal, the teeming wild island of Madagascar! Situated from the south-eastern coast of Africa, it’s a vast island nation in the Indian Ocean. This fourth biggest island in the world is thriving with thousands of wildlife species that can be found nowhere else. With a coastline of about 5,000 km, Madagascar draws beach lovers to relax on its soft, sandy stretches or dive in its turquoise water to explore the rich reefs. Divers are likely to observe shipwrecks and a variety of sharks including reef sharks and whale sharks. Snorkelers can swim with the graceful and calm turtles.
Those in the mood of thrill and adventure can take up kite and windsurfing near the city of Tuléar. A ‘Garden of Eden’, the island is most well known for its biodiversity. To get a closer view of the flora and fauna, choose from any of the 6 rainforest reserves: Marojejy, Andringitra, Andohahela, Masoala, Ranomafana, Zahamena. A walk through the ‘Avenue of the Baobabs’ is a must. This dirt track in the western region of Madagascar is famous for abundant baobab trees standing here from centuries and proudly displaying their amazing shape, looking as if they are upside-down! That’s why baobab trees are also famous as ‘the roots of the sky’. Nothing could be more spectacular, however, than taking a boat to watch the ‘breaching’ humpbacks whales. These marine giants ‘breach’ or jump out of the water by thrusting their whole body before diving back with a massive splash.
Travel brings with it a unique joy. But if you’re not careful enough, it could pop up some unfortunate surprises, too. That’s why you must get travel insurance for Madagascar this holiday. While you may not be able to avoid possible risks on an overseas holiday, a travel insurance policy will check further escalation of the unknown risks. Log on to our website and find out how you can get Royal Sundaram’s travel insurance for Madagascar in just 5 minutes without any documentation.
Top Reasons to Buy Travel Insurance for Madagascar from Royal Sundaram
- Medical Expenses Cover
- Medical evacuation
- Support for loss of baggage and loss of passport
- Cashless treatment during medical emergency
- Accidental dismemberment
- Legal liabilities are covered
- Trip delays
Benefits of Travel Insurance in Madagascar
- Convenience: Travel insurance plans are designed specially to address the convenience of students, senior citizens, and frequent travellers.
- Emergency medical coverage: It offers emergency medical protection on an overseas travel.
- Trip cancellation and interruption reimbursement: Travel insurance pays back the expenses that you may suffer on losses related to trip cancellations.
- Luggage and documentation: The insurance company also pays for the loss of important documents.
- Personal accident: It includes cover for accidental death and disability
- Emergency cash advance
Basic Coverage and Exclusions of Travel Insurance in Madagascar
- Loss of passport
- Personal accident cover
- Repatriation of remains
- Hijacking benefit
- Medical emergency cover
- Reimbursement due to trip delays
- Sickness Dental Relief
- Personal liability
- Accidental dismemberment
- Loss/Delay of checked-in baggage
What’s not covered?
- Medical cover for pre-existing diseases
- Any claim arising from the act of terrorism, self-injury, suicide attempt, etc.
Travel Insurance Madagascar - Claim Process & Procedure
Please follow the below procedure for Madagascar travel insurance claim process:
The procedure is very simple. As soon as a claim occurs, you need to inform the insurance company through a call or an e-mail. The customer service executive will help you with the claim procedure. Here’s a step-by-step guide to make a claim under travel insurance –
- Claim process for health coverage – Reimbursement
- Claim process for delay in checked-in baggage or loss of baggage
- Claim process for personal accident