Malta Travel Insurance from Royal Sundaram
Malta Travel Insurance
A truly historical country, having been inhabited since the period 3500 BC to 2500 BC, Malta is a sight to behold. On the surface it remains a small, rocky Mediterranean island, but as you start learning more about it, you begin to see the traces of the great civilizations of the past that it's been part of, and start appreciating it the right way.
The islands boasts of an eclectic concoction of linguistic and architectural influences, having been home and host to traders from Phoenicia, an ancient Semitic civilization, great Roman armies, as well as Muslim conquerors and Crusader monks. It even carved a place for itself in modern history when, during World War II, it was turned into a base for the Allies. With such a jam-packed past, it is difficult for one to not stumble upon some relic, an architectural splendor, or ruin in their way across this nation.
St John's Co-Cathedral, built between 1573 and 1578, is one of Malta's most impressive churches. Other places in Malta that are a must-visit include Valletta, Malta's capital, built by the Knights of St John in the 16th and 17th centuries. An extremely elegant location, it lives up to the legends which called it 'a city built by gentlemen for gentlemen'. UNESCO has also named it a World Heritage Site.Many more sites await you in Malta.
There are Malta Visa Application Centres in New Delhi, Mumbai, Bengaluru, Chandigarh, Chennai, and Kolkata. If you have a Schengen Visa, no further visa would be required for your stay here. Refer to Royal Sundaram Travel Insurance for Malta to find a policy that will best suit you. Find affordable and comprehensive travel insurance for Malta, devised specifically to make sure you thoroughly enjoy your entire trip and stay, without needless worries.
Top Reasons to Buy Travel Insurance for Malta from Royal Sundaram
- Medical Expenses Cover
- Medical evacuation
- Support for loss of baggage and loss of passport
- Cashless treatment during medical emergency
- Accidental dismemberment
- Legal liabilities are covered
- Trip delays
Benefits of Travel Insurance in Malta
- Convenience: Travel insurance plans are designed specially to address the convenience of students, senior citizens, and frequent travellers.
- Emergency medical coverage: It offers emergency medical protection on an overseas travel.
- Trip cancellation and interruption reimbursement: Travel insurance pays back the expenses that you may suffer on losses related to trip cancellations.
- Luggage and documentation: The insurance company also pays for the loss of important documents.
- Personal accident: It includes cover for accidental death and disability
- Emergency cash advance
Basic Coverage and Exclusions of Travel Insurance in Malta
- Loss of passport
- Personal accident cover
- Repatriation of remains
- Hijacking benefit
- Medical emergency cover
- Reimbursement due to trip delays
- Sickness Dental Relief
- Personal liability
- Accidental dismemberment
- Loss/Delay of checked-in baggage
What’s not covered?
- Medical cover for pre-existing diseases
- Any claim arising from the act of terrorism, self-injury, suicide attempt, etc.
Travel Insurance Malta - Claim Process & Procedure
Please follow the below procedure for Malta travel insurance claim process:
The procedure is very simple. As soon as a claim occurs, you need to inform the insurance company through a call or an e-mail. The customer service executive will help you with the claim procedure. Here’s a step-by-step guide to make a claim under travel insurance –
- Claim process for health coverage – Reimbursement
- Claim process for delay in checked-in baggage or loss of baggage
- Claim process for personal accident