Moldova Travel Insurance from Royal Sundaram
Moldova Travel Insurance
This European nation is situated along the northeastern Balkan region. Earlier it was known as Bessarabia and until 1812 it remained under Romanian rule. It came under the control of former Soviet Union on a number of occasions. In 1991, the nation finally gained its independence after the disintegration of the Soviet Union, and since then it is known as Moldova. In 1992, it joined the United Nations. The official language of Moldova is Romanian and its capital city is Chi?inau. Moldova boasts of some of the finest museums in the region. For the art and history buffs, however, Pushkin Museum is a great place. The famous Russian poet, Alexander Pushkin, lived here for about three years between 1820 and 1823, and wrote classics such as 'The Prisoner of the Caucasus'.
The museum contains his personal belongings, his writing desk, his little cottage, and his Byron portrait. Moldova also has a museum for nature lovers. National Ethnographic & Nature Museum displays huge and rare exhibits from the fields of zoology, botany, and geology. A reconstructed dinothere skeleton—an elephant-like mammal that lived between 5.3 million to 1.8 million years ago—remains a star attraction here. The Bendery, built in the 16th century, is a popular Ottoman fortress appreciated for its architecture. Head out to the open-air historical compound of Orheiul Vechi to discover a 13th-century cave monastery. There are still a few monks who live and worship here. Relax at famous family parks such as Parcul Catedralei and Gradina Publica Stefan cel Mare si Sfînt. For visa-related information, contact the Consulate of Moldova in New Delhi.
Buy travel insurance for Moldova to deal with any issues while traveling overseas. Royal Sundaram’s travel insurance for Moldova can now be obtained online in just 5 minutes, without any documentation hassles or medical checkup. Visit our website to get a quick, free travel insurance quote.
Top Reasons to Buy Travel Insurance for Moldova from Royal Sundaram
- Medical Expenses Cover
- Medical evacuation
- Support for loss of baggage and loss of passport
- Cashless treatment during medical emergency
- Accidental dismemberment
- Legal liabilities are covered
- Trip delays
Benefits of Travel Insurance in Moldova
- Convenience: Travel insurance plans are designed specially to address the convenience of students, senior citizens, and frequent travellers.
- Emergency medical coverage: It offers emergency medical protection on an overseas travel.
- Trip cancellation and interruption reimbursement: Travel insurance pays back the expenses that you may suffer on losses related to trip cancellations.
- Luggage and documentation: The insurance company also pays for the loss of important documents.
- Personal accident: It includes cover for accidental death and disability
- Emergency cash advance
Basic Coverage and Exclusions of Travel Insurance in Moldova
- Loss of passport
- Personal accident cover
- Repatriation of remains
- Hijacking benefit
- Medical emergency cover
- Reimbursement due to trip delays
- Sickness Dental Relief
- Personal liability
- Accidental dismemberment
- Loss/Delay of checked-in baggage
What’s not covered?
- Medical cover for pre-existing diseases
- Any claim arising from the act of terrorism, self-injury, suicide attempt, etc.
Travel Insurance Moldova - Claim Process & Procedure
Please follow the below procedure for Moldova travel insurance claim process:
The procedure is very simple. As soon as a claim occurs, you need to inform the insurance company through a call or an e-mail. The customer service executive will help you with the claim procedure. Here’s a step-by-step guide to make a claim under travel insurance –
- Claim process for health coverage – Reimbursement
- Claim process for delay in checked-in baggage or loss of baggage
- Claim process for personal accident