Monsterrat Travel Insurance from Royal Sundaram
Monsterrat Travel Insurance
A British Overseas Territory in the West Indies, the island of Montserrat can be found about 50 km northwest of Guadeloupe. In 1995, this little island suffered a major destruction as a result of volcanic eruptions. The old town of Plymouth, the former capital of Montserrat, was destroyed, after which most of the political and official centers shifted to Brades. Even after experiencing cataclysmic natural events, this Caribbean island continues to display irresistible tropical charms. Visitors mostly arrive here to see its unique volcanic landscape.
Climb to the terrace of the Montserrat Volcano Observatory for a breathtaking view of the volcano. The resident scientists here constantly keep an eye for any volcanic activity. Visitors even get to watch a riveting documentary based on the volcano’s last eruptions and its disastrous consequences. Most travelers are stunned when they first see the Belham Valley. It offers a glimpse into the scale of volcanic destruction that the island of Montserrat had to suffer.
Though most of the valley remains covered with volcanic debris, one can cross this valley during the dry season to see the remains of Plymouth town. Jack Boy Hill is a popular site that offers contrasting views of volcanic expanse against flower-covered grounds. There is also a steep but beautiful nature trail nearby. Rendezvous Bay is home to serene, white stretches of sand. It is a perfect spot for swimming and adventure activities like kayaking, scuba diving, and snorkeling. For Indian citizens, Montserrat tourist visa is not required for visits up to 30 days.
Royal Sundaram’s travel insurance for Montserrat is a great way to minimize several unknown travel risks. With travel insurance for Montserrat, you can enjoy dedicated helpline support and flexi-covers with suitable premium rates.
Top Reasons to Buy Travel Insurance for Monsterrat from Royal Sundaram
- Medical Expenses Cover
- Medical evacuation
- Support for loss of baggage and loss of passport
- Cashless treatment during medical emergency
- Accidental dismemberment
- Legal liabilities are covered
- Trip delays
Benefits of Travel Insurance in Monsterrat
- Convenience: Travel insurance plans are designed specially to address the convenience of students, senior citizens, and frequent travellers.
- Emergency medical coverage: It offers emergency medical protection on an overseas travel.
- Trip cancellation and interruption reimbursement: Travel insurance pays back the expenses that you may suffer on losses related to trip cancellations.
- Luggage and documentation: The insurance company also pays for the loss of important documents.
- Personal accident: It includes cover for accidental death and disability
- Emergency cash advance
Basic Coverage and Exclusions of Travel Insurance in Monsterrat
- Loss of passport
- Personal accident cover
- Repatriation of remains
- Hijacking benefit
- Medical emergency cover
- Reimbursement due to trip delays
- Sickness Dental Relief
- Personal liability
- Accidental dismemberment
- Loss/Delay of checked-in baggage
What’s not covered?
- Medical cover for pre-existing diseases
- Any claim arising from the act of terrorism, self-injury, suicide attempt, etc.
Travel Insurance Monsterrat - Claim Process & Procedure
Please follow the below procedure for Monsterrat travel insurance claim process:
The procedure is very simple. As soon as a claim occurs, you need to inform the insurance company through a call or an e-mail. The customer service executive will help you with the claim procedure. Here’s a step-by-step guide to make a claim under travel insurance –
- Claim process for health coverage – Reimbursement
- Claim process for delay in checked-in baggage or loss of baggage
- Claim process for personal accident