Morocco Travel Insurance from Royal Sundaram
Morocco Travel Insurance
Morocco is hugely popular among travelers around the globe for the diversity of its landscape. Meandering passages along old cities and souks (open-air markets), rugged coastlines, extensive deserts, and high mountainous terrain draw visitors from across the world. Located in western North Africa, this only remaining monarchy of North Africa was under French control since 1912 before it became independent in 1956. While it is quickly becoming a modern nation, it preserves a great deal of its rich customs, ancient culture, and impressive architecture. The northern capital city of Rabat is situated on the Atlantic coast. Among its most visited port cities include Al-Hoceïma, Agadir, and Tangier. Visit the city of Fès for the best souks in the region. Morocco’s best known and biggest city remains Casablanca, a commercial and industrial hub.
Djemaa el-Fna is a prominent open-air market square known for its vibrant display of Moroccan lifestyle. From daily performers to local artists, Djemaa el-Fna buzzes with activity throughout the day. Djemaa el-Fna was honored as a World Heritage Site in 2001 by UNESCO. Visit the Saadian Tombs to see one of the finest architectural works in a mausoleum. The monument’s glorious design made use of Italian marble, gold, and decorative plasterwork. Another architectural marvel is Bahia Palace, known for its floor-to-ceiling embellished decoration. Grand Socco is a cobblestone paved, palm-lined plaza. It is the lively center of most of Tangier’s cultural affairs. For visas, you need to apply in person at the nearest Embassy of Morocco.
Now buy travel insurance for Morocco online in just five minutes. Royal Sundaram’s travel insurance for Morocco covers you from several travel risks, including medical emergencies, baggage and travel documents loss. Choose a policy according to your travel frequency.
Top Reasons to Buy Travel Insurance for Morocco from Royal Sundaram
- Medical Expenses Cover
- Medical evacuation
- Support for loss of baggage and loss of passport
- Cashless treatment during medical emergency
- Accidental dismemberment
- Legal liabilities are covered
- Trip delays
Benefits of Travel Insurance in Morocco
- Convenience: Travel insurance plans are designed specially to address the convenience of students, senior citizens, and frequent travellers.
- Emergency medical coverage: It offers emergency medical protection on an overseas travel.
- Trip cancellation and interruption reimbursement: Travel insurance pays back the expenses that you may suffer on losses related to trip cancellations.
- Luggage and documentation: The insurance company also pays for the loss of important documents.
- Personal accident: It includes cover for accidental death and disability
- Emergency cash advance
Basic Coverage and Exclusions of Travel Insurance in Morocco
- Loss of passport
- Personal accident cover
- Repatriation of remains
- Hijacking benefit
- Medical emergency cover
- Reimbursement due to trip delays
- Sickness Dental Relief
- Personal liability
- Accidental dismemberment
- Loss/Delay of checked-in baggage
What’s not covered?
- Medical cover for pre-existing diseases
- Any claim arising from the act of terrorism, self-injury, suicide attempt, etc.
Travel Insurance Morocco - Claim Process & Procedure
Please follow the below procedure for Morocco travel insurance claim process:
The procedure is very simple. As soon as a claim occurs, you need to inform the insurance company through a call or an e-mail. The customer service executive will help you with the claim procedure. Here’s a step-by-step guide to make a claim under travel insurance –
- Claim process for health coverage – Reimbursement
- Claim process for delay in checked-in baggage or loss of baggage
- Claim process for personal accident