Nigeria Travel Insurance from Royal Sundaram
Nigeria Travel Insurance
What makes a perfect holiday destination? Perfect weather, rich cultural heritage, scenic locations and a fun nightlife – these are all the experiences you can expect from your vacation in Nigeria. Nigeria is home to some of the most stunning cities in Africa. This nation offers a wealth of attractions to visitors. Visit Ikogosi Warm Springs, one of the natural wonders of Nigeria; here you can find hot and cold springs flowing side by side. The site where these two merge is a popular attraction. Lose yourself in the beauty of the Idanre Hills. There are over 600 steps to get to the top with five resting stops along the way. Each resting stop has a beautiful backdrop of the scenery around.
Nigeria also has its fair share of beaches; one of them is the Port Harcourt tourist beach which offers perfect opportunities for picnics. You can witness cultural dance performances being performed on the shore. To learn more about the Benin era's art and culture, you can head to the Benin City National Museum which houses artifacts from that era. The other tourist attractions include the National War Museum Umuahia, Millennium Park, Afi Mountain Wildlife Sanctuary, Tarkwa Bay, and Lekki Conservation Center. Visitors need to apply for a tourist visa before their departure to Nigeria to enter the country. Visa formalities can be completed online too.
When planning your vacation, do not forget to buy travel insurance for Nigeria as a safety net against any unforeseen circumstances. Visit our official website to know more about the terms and conditions of Royal Sundaram’s travel insurance for Nigeria and to buy it online.
Top Reasons to Buy Travel Insurance for Nigeria from Royal Sundaram
- Medical Expenses Cover
- Medical evacuation
- Support for loss of baggage and loss of passport
- Cashless treatment during medical emergency
- Accidental dismemberment
- Legal liabilities are covered
- Trip delays
Benefits of Travel Insurance in Nigeria
- Convenience: Travel insurance plans are designed specially to address the convenience of students, senior citizens, and frequent travellers.
- Emergency medical coverage: It offers emergency medical protection on an overseas travel.
- Trip cancellation and interruption reimbursement: Travel insurance pays back the expenses that you may suffer on losses related to trip cancellations.
- Luggage and documentation: The insurance company also pays for the loss of important documents.
- Personal accident: It includes cover for accidental death and disability
- Emergency cash advance
Basic Coverage and Exclusions of Travel Insurance in Nigeria
- Loss of passport
- Personal accident cover
- Repatriation of remains
- Hijacking benefit
- Medical emergency cover
- Reimbursement due to trip delays
- Sickness Dental Relief
- Personal liability
- Accidental dismemberment
- Loss/Delay of checked-in baggage
What’s not covered?
- Medical cover for pre-existing diseases
- Any claim arising from the act of terrorism, self-injury, suicide attempt, etc.
Travel Insurance Nigeria - Claim Process & Procedure
Please follow the below procedure for Nigeria travel insurance claim process:
The procedure is very simple. As soon as a claim occurs, you need to inform the insurance company through a call or an e-mail. The customer service executive will help you with the claim procedure. Here’s a step-by-step guide to make a claim under travel insurance –
- Claim process for health coverage – Reimbursement
- Claim process for delay in checked-in baggage or loss of baggage
- Claim process for personal accident