Palau Travel Insurance from Royal Sundaram
Palau Travel Insurance
Looking for an island destination for your next vacation? Look no more, just book your tickets and head to Palau, a beautiful archipelago of 500 islands known for its world-class scuba diving and snorkeling opportunities. The coral reef in this archipelago is an acclaimed tourist attraction. One of the well-known cultural attractions here is the Palau National Museum. Here, you will see relics dating back to the colonial era and a number of other exhibits that are displayed inside as well as outside the museum.
Do not miss the opportunity to view coral when here; head to the Palau International Coral Reef Center where you can take a guided tour at the aquarium within. Get a stunning panoramic view of the region from the Malakal Lookout Tower, flocked by visitors throughout the year. Interact with dolphins at the Dolphins Pacific, which homes a number of dolphins as part of its conservation program. The center is open to every day of the week. Another place you must visit in Palau is the Rock Islands. The limestone formations here are a treat for the eyes and make for great photographs. Palau offers visa on arrival to its tourists. This visa is valid for 30 days.
Take a hassle-free vacation with Royal Sundaram’s travel insurance for Palau; we take care of a number of emergency expenses. So, make sure you buy travel insurance for Palau when you plan your vacation. Log on to our website today for more information and purchase the insurance policy online.
Top Reasons to Buy Travel Insurance for Palau from Royal Sundaram
- Medical Expenses Cover
- Medical evacuation
- Support for loss of baggage and loss of passport
- Cashless treatment during medical emergency
- Accidental dismemberment
- Legal liabilities are covered
- Trip delays
Benefits of Travel Insurance in Palau
- Convenience: Travel insurance plans are designed specially to address the convenience of students, senior citizens, and frequent travellers.
- Emergency medical coverage: It offers emergency medical protection on an overseas travel.
- Trip cancellation and interruption reimbursement: Travel insurance pays back the expenses that you may suffer on losses related to trip cancellations.
- Luggage and documentation: The insurance company also pays for the loss of important documents.
- Personal accident: It includes cover for accidental death and disability
- Emergency cash advance
Basic Coverage and Exclusions of Travel Insurance in Palau
- Loss of passport
- Personal accident cover
- Repatriation of remains
- Hijacking benefit
- Medical emergency cover
- Reimbursement due to trip delays
- Sickness Dental Relief
- Personal liability
- Accidental dismemberment
- Loss/Delay of checked-in baggage
What’s not covered?
- Medical cover for pre-existing diseases
- Any claim arising from the act of terrorism, self-injury, suicide attempt, etc.
Travel Insurance Palau - Claim Process & Procedure
Please follow the below procedure for Palau travel insurance claim process:
The procedure is very simple. As soon as a claim occurs, you need to inform the insurance company through a call or an e-mail. The customer service executive will help you with the claim procedure. Here’s a step-by-step guide to make a claim under travel insurance –
- Claim process for health coverage – Reimbursement
- Claim process for delay in checked-in baggage or loss of baggage
- Claim process for personal accident