Panama Travel Insurance from Royal Sundaram
Panama Travel Insurance
It may be a small country, but it has a plethora of attractions to offer every visitor. The Republic of Panama is blessed with both Caribbean and Pacific coastlines, which makes for a number of both stunning and relaxing beaches. For a typical tropical island experience, head to Bocas Del Toro, complete with white sand beaches, tropical climate, and palm trees along the shoreline. This place will give you memories for a lifetime. It also has dense jungles, which offer adventurous hiking trails. It would be a disappointment if you are in Panama and you don't visit the renowned Panama Canal.
A display of the country's fine engineering, the canal offers you a chance to view the ships that pass through. Also the UNESCO world heritage site, Casco Viejo, which has an array of buildings dating back to the 1500s. Make a stop at Playa Las Lajas for body surfing and swimming. Panama offers visa on arrival to visitors from countries with which it holds visa treaties and grants entry to visitors from the rest of the countries with either a tourist card or a pre-obtained visa. You can obtain a visa applying to the Embassy of Panama which is located at New Delhi in India.
Forget all your worries about traveling to a new country with Royal Sundaram’s travel insurance for Panama. Make sure you buy travel insurance for Panama before you head to this paradisiacal destination. You can even buy it online from our website. Log on today to know more.
Top Reasons to Buy Travel Insurance for Panama from Royal Sundaram
- Medical Expenses Cover
- Medical evacuation
- Support for loss of baggage and loss of passport
- Cashless treatment during medical emergency
- Accidental dismemberment
- Legal liabilities are covered
- Trip delays
Benefits of Travel Insurance in Panama
- Convenience: Travel insurance plans are designed specially to address the convenience of students, senior citizens, and frequent travellers.
- Emergency medical coverage: It offers emergency medical protection on an overseas travel.
- Trip cancellation and interruption reimbursement: Travel insurance pays back the expenses that you may suffer on losses related to trip cancellations.
- Luggage and documentation: The insurance company also pays for the loss of important documents.
- Personal accident: It includes cover for accidental death and disability
- Emergency cash advance
Basic Coverage and Exclusions of Travel Insurance in Panama
- Loss of passport
- Personal accident cover
- Repatriation of remains
- Hijacking benefit
- Medical emergency cover
- Reimbursement due to trip delays
- Sickness Dental Relief
- Personal liability
- Accidental dismemberment
- Loss/Delay of checked-in baggage
What’s not covered?
- Medical cover for pre-existing diseases
- Any claim arising from the act of terrorism, self-injury, suicide attempt, etc.
Travel Insurance Panama - Claim Process & Procedure
Please follow the below procedure for Panama travel insurance claim process:
The procedure is very simple. As soon as a claim occurs, you need to inform the insurance company through a call or an e-mail. The customer service executive will help you with the claim procedure. Here’s a step-by-step guide to make a claim under travel insurance –
- Claim process for health coverage – Reimbursement
- Claim process for delay in checked-in baggage or loss of baggage
- Claim process for personal accident