Peru Travel Insurance from Royal Sundaram
Peru Travel Insurance
Home to landmarks that date back to ancient civilizations, Peru is a dream tourist destination that will stun you with its array of attractions. Other than the historically important places here, Peru is also well-known for water surfing and thick rainforests. The first place that tops every traveler's list of attractions to visit in Peru is Machu. It is one of the important ancient landmarks of the places and is known as the ‘Lost City of the Incas’. The setting of this ancient site is among the Andes Mountains, the scenes of which can take your breath away.
The next stop you should make is at Lima, the capital city of Peru. Lima is always bustling with tourists as it offers amazing opportunities for shopping and has an active nightlife. Explore the regional marine life by visiting Paracas and Islas Ballestas. Some of the unique creatures you will be able to see here are sea lions, turtles, dolphins, Peruvian boobies, penguins and a variety of other birds. Visit the Northern beaches of Peru, which offer world-class opportunities for surfing. The beaches are sparsely populated and offer some good spots for relaxing. Peru requires visitors from most countries to obtain a visa from the nearest Peruvian embassy before traveling there. You can get a visa within 5 working days after application from the Embassy of Peru in New Delhi.
Stay financially safe with travel insurance for Peru to help you in case of any unforeseen situations. You can even purchase Royal Sundaram’s travel insurance for Peru online from our official website to save your time. Log on to our website today for more information.
Top Reasons to Buy Travel Insurance for Peru from Royal Sundaram
- Medical Expenses Cover
- Medical evacuation
- Support for loss of baggage and loss of passport
- Cashless treatment during medical emergency
- Accidental dismemberment
- Legal liabilities are covered
- Trip delays
Benefits of Travel Insurance in Peru
- Convenience: Travel insurance plans are designed specially to address the convenience of students, senior citizens, and frequent travellers.
- Emergency medical coverage: It offers emergency medical protection on an overseas travel.
- Trip cancellation and interruption reimbursement: Travel insurance pays back the expenses that you may suffer on losses related to trip cancellations.
- Luggage and documentation: The insurance company also pays for the loss of important documents.
- Personal accident: It includes cover for accidental death and disability
- Emergency cash advance
Basic Coverage and Exclusions of Travel Insurance in Peru
- Loss of passport
- Personal accident cover
- Repatriation of remains
- Hijacking benefit
- Medical emergency cover
- Reimbursement due to trip delays
- Sickness Dental Relief
- Personal liability
- Accidental dismemberment
- Loss/Delay of checked-in baggage
What’s not covered?
- Medical cover for pre-existing diseases
- Any claim arising from the act of terrorism, self-injury, suicide attempt, etc.
Travel Insurance Peru - Claim Process & Procedure
Please follow the below procedure for Peru travel insurance claim process:
The procedure is very simple. As soon as a claim occurs, you need to inform the insurance company through a call or an e-mail. The customer service executive will help you with the claim procedure. Here’s a step-by-step guide to make a claim under travel insurance –
- Claim process for health coverage – Reimbursement
- Claim process for delay in checked-in baggage or loss of baggage
- Claim process for personal accident