Poland Travel Insurance from Royal Sundaram
Poland Travel Insurance
Poland as a nation is known to have been through great suffering in the past century when it found itself at the heart of World War II. One sees the scars the battle left on this country in the form of beautiful monuments and museums that stand dedicated to that period of history. Poland’s roots, however, go further back near the turn of the first millennium, which have now left scattered all around the country exquisite traces to see and explore.
The Old Town Hall, built around the 14th century, has an extremely fascinating Gothic structure to its credit, along with some ornamental Renaissance additions. The main branch of the Torun Regional Museum is housed here, having a collection of magnificent Gothic art, a gallery containing Polish paintings from 1800 to the present, as well as a display of local crafts from the 17th and 18th century.
Malbork, a town in northern Poland is known for its mind-blowingly beautiful castle, called the Malbork Castle, on the banks of the River Nogat. Poland further is known for its beautiful parks such as the Bialowieza National Park (1921), Lazienki Park, as well as for the various architectural delights.
A beautiful country like Poland should be enjoyed with complete relaxation. The Consular Department of the Embassy of the Republic of Poland is located in New Delhi and the General Consulate of the Republic of Poland in Mumbai. Both these places accept visa applications. If you have a Schengen Visa, no further visa would be required for your stay in Poland.
Now thoroughly enjoy Poland with Royal Sundaram Travel Insurance for Poland. Find affordable and comprehensive travel insurance for Poland, designed specifically to make sure you are prepared to deal with untoward incidents on your trip.
Top Reasons to Buy Travel Insurance for Poland from Royal Sundaram
- Medical Expenses Cover
- Medical evacuation
- Support for loss of baggage and loss of passport
- Cashless treatment during medical emergency
- Accidental dismemberment
- Legal liabilities are covered
- Trip delays
Benefits of Travel Insurance in Poland
- Convenience: Travel insurance plans are designed specially to address the convenience of students, senior citizens, and frequent travellers.
- Emergency medical coverage: It offers emergency medical protection on an overseas travel.
- Trip cancellation and interruption reimbursement: Travel insurance pays back the expenses that you may suffer on losses related to trip cancellations.
- Luggage and documentation: The insurance company also pays for the loss of important documents.
- Personal accident: It includes cover for accidental death and disability
- Emergency cash advance
Basic Coverage and Exclusions of Travel Insurance in Poland
- Loss of passport
- Personal accident cover
- Repatriation of remains
- Hijacking benefit
- Medical emergency cover
- Reimbursement due to trip delays
- Sickness Dental Relief
- Personal liability
- Accidental dismemberment
- Loss/Delay of checked-in baggage
What’s not covered?
- Medical cover for pre-existing diseases
- Any claim arising from the act of terrorism, self-injury, suicide attempt, etc.
Travel Insurance Poland - Claim Process & Procedure
Please follow the below procedure for Poland travel insurance claim process:
The procedure is very simple. As soon as a claim occurs, you need to inform the insurance company through a call or an e-mail. The customer service executive will help you with the claim procedure. Here’s a step-by-step guide to make a claim under travel insurance –
- Claim process for health coverage – Reimbursement
- Claim process for delay in checked-in baggage or loss of baggage
- Claim process for personal accident