Puerto Rico Travel Insurance from Royal Sundaram
Puerto Rico Travel Insurance
Puerto Rico will not disappoint you as a traveler as every region offers some attraction or the other. The best way to explore Puerto Rico is by road. This island destination has a mix of both adventurous as well as historically important attractions. Head to San Juan, the historic capital of Puerto Rico, known for its stunning architecture, salsa performances and century-old forts, where one can enjoy the cool breezes of the Atlantic Ocean. Another tourist attraction in the country is the natural wonder of the El Yunque National Rainforest, which will leave you with memories for a lifetime.
The rainforests are lush green and offer refreshing springs, in which you may swim. Puerto Rico is also known for being home to three of the five bioluminescent water bodies of the world. Go kayaking in these water bodies ir explore the Camuy River Cave Park. The river itself is the third largest underground river in the world. The list of places worth visiting in Puerto Rico is never ending, so plan your vacation to this amazing destination today! You need to apply for a visa to enter Puerto Rico for tourism purposes if you do not have an American passport.
To make sure that your vacation memories remain sweet, make sure you buy travel insurance for Puerto Rico. You may buy Royal Sundaram’s travel insurance for Puerto Rico online. We cover a number of expenses like emergency medical treatment, loss of checked in baggage, etc. Browse our website today for more information.
Top Reasons to Buy Travel Insurance for Puerto Rico from Royal Sundaram
- Medical Expenses Cover
- Medical evacuation
- Support for loss of baggage and loss of passport
- Cashless treatment during medical emergency
- Accidental dismemberment
- Legal liabilities are covered
- Trip delays
Benefits of Travel Insurance in Puerto Rico
- Convenience: Travel insurance plans are designed specially to address the convenience of students, senior citizens, and frequent travellers.
- Emergency medical coverage: It offers emergency medical protection on an overseas travel.
- Trip cancellation and interruption reimbursement: Travel insurance pays back the expenses that you may suffer on losses related to trip cancellations.
- Luggage and documentation: The insurance company also pays for the loss of important documents.
- Personal accident: It includes cover for accidental death and disability
- Emergency cash advance
Basic Coverage and Exclusions of Travel Insurance in Puerto Rico
- Loss of passport
- Personal accident cover
- Repatriation of remains
- Hijacking benefit
- Medical emergency cover
- Reimbursement due to trip delays
- Sickness Dental Relief
- Personal liability
- Accidental dismemberment
- Loss/Delay of checked-in baggage
What’s not covered?
- Medical cover for pre-existing diseases
- Any claim arising from the act of terrorism, self-injury, suicide attempt, etc.
Travel Insurance Puerto Rico - Claim Process & Procedure
Please follow the below procedure for Puerto Rico travel insurance claim process:
The procedure is very simple. As soon as a claim occurs, you need to inform the insurance company through a call or an e-mail. The customer service executive will help you with the claim procedure. Here’s a step-by-step guide to make a claim under travel insurance –
- Claim process for health coverage – Reimbursement
- Claim process for delay in checked-in baggage or loss of baggage
- Claim process for personal accident