Saint Helena Travel Insurance from Royal Sundaram
Travel Insurance for Saint Helena
Looking for an amazing destination to spend your next holidays? Saint Helena is an island filled with scenic sights and a rich heritage. The island is perfect for all kinds of vacations. Whether it is back packing for a honeymoon or spending quality time with your family, Saint Helena is the place to be.
This island has many properties that once belonged to Napolean and are now popular tourist attractions. There is also a museum dedicated to this French emperor. While you are there, do visit the capital, Jamestown that has preserved its character of an old English village. Other than that, there are museums, forts, shipwrecks and monuments that offer historic knowledge about the island. Saint Helena is also blessed with diverse flora and fauna and there are a number of national parks here dedicated to preserving them. Apart from learning about Saint Helena’s history and enjoying the wonders of nature, this island also offers a number of sports and leisure activities like scuba diving, snorkeling, dolphin watching and bird watching.
You can enter Saint Helena for tourism purpose with an entry permit which is provided on arrival at the airport.
Buy travel insurance for Saint Helena before setting on your holidays to avoid any inconveniences while traveling abroad. Enjoy your vacations to the fullest with Royal Sundaram’s travel insurance for Saint Helena which can be bought online from our official website.
Top Reasons to Buy Travel Insurance for Saint Helena from Royal Sundaram
- Medical Expenses Cover
- Medical evacuation
- Support for loss of baggage and loss of passport
- Cashless treatment during medical emergency
- Accidental dismemberment
- Legal liabilities are covered
- Trip delays
Benefits of Travel Insurance in Saint Helena
- Convenience: Travel insurance plans are designed specially to address the convenience of students, senior citizens, and frequent travellers.
- Emergency medical coverage: It offers emergency medical protection on an overseas travel.
- Trip cancellation and interruption reimbursement: Travel insurance pays back the expenses that you may suffer on losses related to trip cancellations.
- Luggage and documentation: The insurance company also pays for the loss of important documents.
- Personal accident: It includes cover for accidental death and disability
- Emergency cash advance
Basic Coverage and Exclusions of Travel Insurance in Saint Helena
- Loss of passport
- Personal accident cover
- Repatriation of remains
- Hijacking benefit
- Medical emergency cover
- Reimbursement due to trip delays
- Sickness Dental Relief
- Personal liability
- Accidental dismemberment
- Loss/Delay of checked-in baggage
What’s not covered?
- Medical cover for pre-existing diseases
- Any claim arising from the act of terrorism, self-injury, suicide attempt, etc.
Travel Insurance Saint Helena - Claim Process & Procedure
Please follow the below procedure for Saint Helena travel insurance claim process:
The procedure is very simple. As soon as a claim occurs, you need to inform the insurance company through a call or an e-mail. The customer service executive will help you with the claim procedure. Here’s a step-by-step guide to make a claim under travel insurance –
- Claim process for health coverage – Reimbursement
- Claim process for delay in checked-in baggage or loss of baggage
- Claim process for personal accident