Senegal Travel Insurance from Royal Sundaram
Senegal Travel Insurance
Senegal is a beautiful African country that offers a perfect package for vacation with its scenic locations, diverse experiences and most importantly its favorable climatic conditions. Senegal is also famous for its arts and crafts. Dakar, the capital of Senegal is a popular tourist destination which is popular for open markets that sell art pieces, food, and jewelry at reasonable prices. It also has an active nightlife that you must not miss out on. Dakar also has two state-of-the-art museums, the Musée Théodore Monod and Institut Français Léopold Sédar Senghor that display work by African artists. Another popularly visited site by tourists is the pink lake of Senegal, Lac Rose which is famous for its pink-hued water. Senegal also has a number of beaches where you can spend time in solitude. Witness Senegal's natural beauty by visiting the Fathala Reserve where you can see over hundreds of species of animals and plants.
The Bandia Nature Reserve is also another place where you can experience Senegal's natural beauty. It is best to visit Senegal in the months between December and April when there are no rains as the monsoons there are quite severe and offer unfavorable conditions for touring. You need to obtain a visa in advance before traveling to Senegal for your holidays.
Make sure you buy travel insurance for Senegal while planning your holidays as it is an important requirement for obtaining a visa for Senegal. Buy Royal Sundaram’s travel insurance for Senegal online to save your time and energy. Visit our official website to know more.
Top Reasons to Buy Travel Insurance for Senegal from Royal Sundaram
- Medical Expenses Cover
- Medical evacuation
- Support for loss of baggage and loss of passport
- Cashless treatment during medical emergency
- Accidental dismemberment
- Legal liabilities are covered
- Trip delays
Benefits of Travel Insurance in Senegal
- Convenience: Travel insurance plans are designed specially to address the convenience of students, senior citizens, and frequent travellers.
- Emergency medical coverage: It offers emergency medical protection on an overseas travel.
- Trip cancellation and interruption reimbursement: Travel insurance pays back the expenses that you may suffer on losses related to trip cancellations.
- Luggage and documentation: The insurance company also pays for the loss of important documents.
- Personal accident: It includes cover for accidental death and disability
- Emergency cash advance
Basic Coverage and Exclusions of Travel Insurance in Senegal
- Loss of passport
- Personal accident cover
- Repatriation of remains
- Hijacking benefit
- Medical emergency cover
- Reimbursement due to trip delays
- Sickness Dental Relief
- Personal liability
- Accidental dismemberment
- Loss/Delay of checked-in baggage
What’s not covered?
- Medical cover for pre-existing diseases
- Any claim arising from the act of terrorism, self-injury, suicide attempt, etc.
Travel Insurance Senegal - Claim Process & Procedure
Please follow the below procedure for Senegal travel insurance claim process:
The procedure is very simple. As soon as a claim occurs, you need to inform the insurance company through a call or an e-mail. The customer service executive will help you with the claim procedure. Here’s a step-by-step guide to make a claim under travel insurance –
- Claim process for health coverage – Reimbursement
- Claim process for delay in checked-in baggage or loss of baggage
- Claim process for personal accident