Seychelles Travel Insurance from Royal Sundaram
Seychelles Travel Insurance
This archipelago is every traveler's delight as it is stunning and yet not tainted by many tourists. It is home to a number of UNESCO declared heritage sites, boulder-strewn beaches, and awe-inspiring coral reefs. Seychelles is an archipelago of 115 islands with each of them offering some unique experience. If you are looking for a secluded beach where you can spend some quality time in solitude or with your loved ones amidst scenic settings, head to Anse Intendance which is a good place for sunbathing and photography. Another such location is the Baie Lazare which is a popular tourist destination as it houses the neo-gothic Baie Lazare Church. Baie Lazare also has its own share of sparsely crowded white sand beaches. Visit Morne Seychellois National Park, the largest national park in Seychelles and also a much-visited hiking spot famed for picturesque views. Another national park that you should visit in Seychelles is the Ste Anne National Park that is by the beach and offers activities like snorkeling, scuba diving and excursions in glass-bottomed boats.
The list of places that are worth visiting in Seychelles is never ending, so plan your trip to this beautiful archipelago today to visit them all. The best part is that there are no visa requirements to enter Seychelles for tourism purposes. All you need is a valid passport, sufficient funds to support you there and a return ticket.
Buy travel insurance for Seychelles so that tackling any emergency financial situation is the least of your worries. You can even buy Royal Sundaram’s travel insurance for Seychelles online from our official website to save time. Log on to our site today for more information.
Top Reasons to Buy Travel Insurance for Seychelles from Royal Sundaram
- Medical Expenses Cover
- Medical evacuation
- Support for loss of baggage and loss of passport
- Cashless treatment during medical emergency
- Accidental dismemberment
- Legal liabilities are covered
- Trip delays
Benefits of Travel Insurance in Seychelles
- Convenience: Travel insurance plans are designed specially to address the convenience of students, senior citizens, and frequent travellers.
- Emergency medical coverage: It offers emergency medical protection on an overseas travel.
- Trip cancellation and interruption reimbursement: Travel insurance pays back the expenses that you may suffer on losses related to trip cancellations.
- Luggage and documentation: The insurance company also pays for the loss of important documents.
- Personal accident: It includes cover for accidental death and disability
- Emergency cash advance
Basic Coverage and Exclusions of Travel Insurance in Seychelles
- Loss of passport
- Personal accident cover
- Repatriation of remains
- Hijacking benefit
- Medical emergency cover
- Reimbursement due to trip delays
- Sickness Dental Relief
- Personal liability
- Accidental dismemberment
- Loss/Delay of checked-in baggage
What’s not covered?
- Medical cover for pre-existing diseases
- Any claim arising from the act of terrorism, self-injury, suicide attempt, etc.
Travel Insurance Seychelles - Claim Process & Procedure
Please follow the below procedure for Seychelles travel insurance claim process:
The procedure is very simple. As soon as a claim occurs, you need to inform the insurance company through a call or an e-mail. The customer service executive will help you with the claim procedure. Here’s a step-by-step guide to make a claim under travel insurance –
- Claim process for health coverage – Reimbursement
- Claim process for delay in checked-in baggage or loss of baggage
- Claim process for personal accident
Things To Know about Seychelles
Here’s a list of things to do in Seychelles –
- Stroll around, bask in the sun or spend some leisurely time admiring the beauty of some of the amazing beaches here. Also, you can indulge in several recreational activities such as water skiing, jet skiing, scuba diving, etc.
- Enjoy rock climbing and zip lining in Constance Ephelia. This is one of the most amazing things to do in Seychelles.
- Paying a visit to Morne National Park is also one of the things to do in Seychelles. This park is a popular hotspot amongst adventure enthusiasts and nature lovers.
- Take a tour to Vallee De Mai Tour, one of the must visit places of Seychelles. Here you can spot the endangered black parrot, Seychelles warbler, and Seychelles bulbul.
The weather of Seychelles is always calm and thus, it attracts tourists from all around the world. Although, April, May, October, and November are considered to be the best months to visit Seychelles. A visit to Seychelles during these months’ offers pleasant weather conditions and thus, it’s ideal for sunbathing, scuba diving, and wildlife viewing.
Knowing the location of the Indian Embassy/Consulate of any country that you are planning to visit will be very helpful for you. Here’s the Indian Embassy/Consulate location in Seychelles –
High Commission of India, Victoria, Seychelles
3rd Floor, Maison Esplanade, Francis Rachel street, Victoria, Mahe, Seychelles.
Telephone: (+248) 4674100
Fax: +(248) 4610308
Seychelles is a visa-free country which means there’s no requirement of visa for people who wish to travel to Seychelles. Though, a visa is not needed to enter Seychelles, but you must have a valid passport and other travel documents handy. On arrival in Seychelles, a visitor’s permit is issued to those who travel for the purpose of business holiday and visiting friends.
Travel Plans Available