St. Kitts and Nevis Travel Insurance from Royal Sundaram
St. Kitts and Nevis Travel Insurance
St. Kitts and Nevis a popular tourist destination in the West Indies owing to the vast wealth of experiences it has to offer its visitors. Right from scenic settings to clear skies and white sandy beaches; St. Kitts and Nevis has them all to make for a perfect destination for your next vacation. Hike up the dormant Mount Liamuiga volcano which offers great views of the neighboring islands from its summit. Enjoy these as you relax after the steep hike. You can also see the cliffs that drifted due to the eruption of this volcano many years ago. These drifted cliffs are known as the Black Rock and are an important tourist attraction of St. Kitts and Nevis. Take in the history of the islands as you head to the exquisite Brimstone Hill Fortress, now converted into a museum.
The Fortress in its new avatar gives a glimpse of military history from years ago when the fortress was functioning. Let the inner child in you enjoy a ride in the Sugar Train which is a double-decker train that takes you around some of the most picturesque locations of St. Kitts and Nevis. You need to get a visa from the nearest embassy in our country to travel to St.Kitts and Nevis.
Buy travel insurance for St. Kitts and Nevis to be prepared for any unforeseen emergencies while you travel abroad. Purchase Royal Sundaram’s travel insurance for St. Kitts and Nevis to enjoy a stress-free vacation. Visit our website to purchase online and for more information.
Top Reasons to Buy Travel Insurance for St. Kitts and Nevis from Royal Sundaram
- Medical Expenses Cover
- Medical evacuation
- Support for loss of baggage and loss of passport
- Cashless treatment during medical emergency
- Accidental dismemberment
- Legal liabilities are covered
- Trip delays
Benefits of Travel Insurance in St. Kitts and Nevis
- Convenience: Travel insurance plans are designed specially to address the convenience of students, senior citizens, and frequent travellers.
- Emergency medical coverage: It offers emergency medical protection on an overseas travel.
- Trip cancellation and interruption reimbursement: Travel insurance pays back the expenses that you may suffer on losses related to trip cancellations.
- Luggage and documentation: The insurance company also pays for the loss of important documents.
- Personal accident: It includes cover for accidental death and disability
- Emergency cash advance
Basic Coverage and Exclusions of Travel Insurance in St. Kitts and Nevis
- Loss of passport
- Personal accident cover
- Repatriation of remains
- Hijacking benefit
- Medical emergency cover
- Reimbursement due to trip delays
- Sickness Dental Relief
- Personal liability
- Accidental dismemberment
- Loss/Delay of checked-in baggage
What’s not covered?
- Medical cover for pre-existing diseases
- Any claim arising from the act of terrorism, self-injury, suicide attempt, etc.
Travel Insurance St. Kitts and Nevis - Claim Process & Procedure
Please follow the below procedure for St. Kitts and Nevis travel insurance claim process:
The procedure is very simple. As soon as a claim occurs, you need to inform the insurance company through a call or an e-mail. The customer service executive will help you with the claim procedure. Here’s a step-by-step guide to make a claim under travel insurance –
- Claim process for health coverage – Reimbursement
- Claim process for delay in checked-in baggage or loss of baggage
- Claim process for personal accident