Suriname Travel Insurance from Royal Sundaram
Suriname Travel Insurance
Suriname is a beautiful South American country that is a growing tourism destination thanks to its fascinating rain forests, impressive architectural heritage and culture. Suriname is popular for the several outdoor activities it offers and its warm and sunny climate. Suriname is blessed with natural beauty that is truly impressive. The Brownsberg National Park is a popular tourist attraction where you can find different species of flora and fauna, come of them unique to the region. Learn more about Suriname's history by visiting the historic capital of Paramaribo where you can see all the beautiful Dutch colonial era architecture. The Presidential Palace is one such structure that garners much attention by tourists due to its architectural mix of modern and heritage designs. Paramaribo also has some finely built Hindu temples, as well as mosques and synagogues which you can visit.
While you are there visit St.Peter & Paul Cathedral which is said to be one of the largest wooden structures in America. Other places worth visiting in Suriname are Fort Zeelandia, Anaula Nature Resort, Arapahu Island, Colakreek and Danta Bai. You can enter Suriname with a pre obtained visa from your nearest embassy. Suriname also allows entry for foreigners with a tourist card if you do not have the time to apply for a visa.
Forget your worries about traveling in a new country with Royal Sundaram’s travel insurance for Suriname. You can buy travel insurance for Suriname online from our official website. Log on today for more information.
Top Reasons to Buy Travel Insurance for Suriname from Royal Sundaram
- Medical Expenses Cover
- Medical evacuation
- Support for loss of baggage and loss of passport
- Cashless treatment during medical emergency
- Accidental dismemberment
- Legal liabilities are covered
- Trip delays
Benefits of Travel Insurance in Suriname
- Convenience: Travel insurance plans are designed specially to address the convenience of students, senior citizens, and frequent travellers.
- Emergency medical coverage: It offers emergency medical protection on an overseas travel.
- Trip cancellation and interruption reimbursement: Travel insurance pays back the expenses that you may suffer on losses related to trip cancellations.
- Luggage and documentation: The insurance company also pays for the loss of important documents.
- Personal accident: It includes cover for accidental death and disability
- Emergency cash advance
Basic Coverage and Exclusions of Travel Insurance in Suriname
- Loss of passport
- Personal accident cover
- Repatriation of remains
- Hijacking benefit
- Medical emergency cover
- Reimbursement due to trip delays
- Sickness Dental Relief
- Personal liability
- Accidental dismemberment
- Loss/Delay of checked-in baggage
What’s not covered?
- Medical cover for pre-existing diseases
- Any claim arising from the act of terrorism, self-injury, suicide attempt, etc.
Travel Insurance Suriname - Claim Process & Procedure
Please follow the below procedure for Suriname travel insurance claim process:
The procedure is very simple. As soon as a claim occurs, you need to inform the insurance company through a call or an e-mail. The customer service executive will help you with the claim procedure. Here’s a step-by-step guide to make a claim under travel insurance –
- Claim process for health coverage – Reimbursement
- Claim process for delay in checked-in baggage or loss of baggage
- Claim process for personal accident