Sweden Travel Insurance from Royal Sundaram
Sweden Travel Insurance
The land of Vikings, Sweden will make you feel as if you have stepped in to an old story tale. Few countries in the world can match its unbridled natural beauty. From a trek to the rampant wilderness to sailing across an archipelago, there are a bevy of things you can lose yourself in while visiting this postcard-perfect country. Those with an anthropological bend of mind should surely visit the northern part of the country, which is home to the indigenous Sami people, whereas those with a slight artistic streak should visit some of the many ancient rune stones that are found in parks all over the country. Some World Heritage Sites worth visiting include the Woodland Cemetery in southern Stockholm, Grimeton Radio Masts in Halland, and the Struve Meridian Arch in Norrbotten. Adventurous foodies might want to try some surströmming, a dish famous for being one the world’s most revolting food item, with a smell so foul, it is best eaten outdoors! Other conventional food items include traditional delicacies such as Blodpudding, Gravlax, and Falukorv, to name a few.
With the variety of travel insurance policies that Royal Sundaram has to offer, you can be completely relaxed as we provide perfect insurance that ensures you remain tension free while also properly covering you for your entire trip. Our detailed polices offer cover from a variety of inconveniences including baggage delay, loss of baggage, flight delays and loss of travel documents, as well as unfortunate incidences that would require medical expenses.
Top Reasons to Buy Travel Insurance for Sweden from Royal Sundaram
- Medical Expenses Cover
- Medical evacuation
- Support for loss of baggage and loss of passport
- Cashless treatment during medical emergency
- Accidental dismemberment
- Legal liabilities are covered
- Trip delays
Benefits of Travel Insurance in Sweden
- Convenience: Travel insurance plans are designed specially to address the convenience of students, senior citizens, and frequent travellers.
- Emergency medical coverage: It offers emergency medical protection on an overseas travel.
- Trip cancellation and interruption reimbursement: Travel insurance pays back the expenses that you may suffer on losses related to trip cancellations.
- Luggage and documentation: The insurance company also pays for the loss of important documents.
- Personal accident: It includes cover for accidental death and disability
- Emergency cash advance
Basic Coverage and Exclusions of Travel Insurance in Sweden
- Loss of passport
- Personal accident cover
- Repatriation of remains
- Hijacking benefit
- Medical emergency cover
- Reimbursement due to trip delays
- Sickness Dental Relief
- Personal liability
- Accidental dismemberment
- Loss/Delay of checked-in baggage
What’s not covered?
- Medical cover for pre-existing diseases
- Any claim arising from the act of terrorism, self-injury, suicide attempt, etc.
Travel Insurance Sweden - Claim Process & Procedure
Please follow the below procedure for Sweden travel insurance claim process:
The procedure is very simple. As soon as a claim occurs, you need to inform the insurance company through a call or an e-mail. The customer service executive will help you with the claim procedure. Here’s a step-by-step guide to make a claim under travel insurance –
- Claim process for health coverage – Reimbursement
- Claim process for delay in checked-in baggage or loss of baggage
- Claim process for personal accident