Switzerland Travel Insurance from Royal Sundaram
Switzerland Travel Insurance
The most favoured travel destination for lovers and honeymooners, Switzerland is a beautiful and post-card-perfect country sandwiched between other famous European destinations such as France, Germany, and Italy. Its famous mountain ranges—the Alps in the south and the Jura in the southwest—are its most photographic locations. The Rhine Falls, Europe's largest waterfalls, is another magnificent natural wonder, one of many found in this extremely picturesque country. Art lovers cannot miss a trip to Geneva, home to a bevy of museums and exquisite restaurants, and to Basel for the world-famous three-day Fasnacht Spring carnival, where participants don stunning masks and colourful costumes.For the ultimate weekend getaway, consider planning a trip to the Chateau de Chillon in the town of Montreux, where one can take a tour of the tower, courtyards, dungeons, and rooms of this magnificent eleventh-century castle. Adventure junkies will be hyped for a hike to the summit of Mt. Pilatus, a 2,120-meter-tall mountain, whereas less-daring tourists can take a cable car to reach its top and enjoy the thrilling view.
Royal Sundaram offers Travel Insurance Plans that are aptly designed to secure you from untoward incidences on both your journey and subsequent stay. We provide customers with affordable plans that offer cover from inconveniences such as baggage delay, loss of baggage, flight delays and loss of travel documents, as well as unfortunate incidences that would require medical expenses.
Top Reasons to Buy Travel Insurance for Switzerland from Royal Sundaram
- Medical Expenses Cover
- Medical evacuation
- Support for loss of baggage and loss of passport
- Cashless treatment during medical emergency
- Accidental dismemberment
- Legal liabilities are covered
- Trip delays
Benefits of Travel Insurance in Switzerland
- Convenience: Travel insurance plans are designed specially to address the convenience of students, senior citizens, and frequent travellers.
- Emergency medical coverage: It offers emergency medical protection on an overseas travel.
- Trip cancellation and interruption reimbursement: Travel insurance pays back the expenses that you may suffer on losses related to trip cancellations.
- Luggage and documentation: The insurance company also pays for the loss of important documents.
- Personal accident: It includes cover for accidental death and disability
- Emergency cash advance
Basic Coverage and Exclusions of Travel Insurance in Switzerland
- Loss of passport
- Personal accident cover
- Repatriation of remains
- Hijacking benefit
- Medical emergency cover
- Reimbursement due to trip delays
- Sickness Dental Relief
- Personal liability
- Accidental dismemberment
- Loss/Delay of checked-in baggage
What’s not covered?
- Medical cover for pre-existing diseases
- Any claim arising from the act of terrorism, self-injury, suicide attempt, etc.
Travel Insurance Switzerland - Claim Process & Procedure
Please follow the below procedure for Switzerland travel insurance claim process:
The procedure is very simple. As soon as a claim occurs, you need to inform the insurance company through a call or an e-mail. The customer service executive will help you with the claim procedure. Here’s a step-by-step guide to make a claim under travel insurance –
- Claim process for health coverage – Reimbursement
- Claim process for delay in checked-in baggage or loss of baggage
- Claim process for personal accident