Travel Insurance for Ethopia from India Cost & Plans | Royal Sundaram
Ethopia Travel Insurance
Ethiopia welcomes visitors with open arms to enjoy its varied landscapes, the warm welcome from its indigenous tribes and treasures of ancient culture. The natural beauty of the place will stay etched in your mind for the rest of your life. This is the place to be if you want to lose yourself in well maintained architectural pieces of history. One such historical place is Lalibela which is a medieval settlement which consists of 11 incredible rock-hewn monolithic churches that have some breathtaking architectural designs. Another place worth visiting in Ethiopia is Addis Ababa, the capital of Ethiopia that has some of the best markets of Eastern Africa. It is also dotted with a number of churches, cathedrals, and mosques.
The capital has an active nightlife which you must experience at least once in your lifetime. Ever dreamt of feeding beasts like Hyena? Whatever your answer is, it is a must to visit Harar, a holy city, famous for visitors who come here to feed the hyenas. Sure it is scary, but it is an opportunity you shouldn't miss. The list of places worth visiting in Ethiopia goes on, but some of these places on the list are the Rift Valley, the Nile falls, Axum, Gondar, Deber Damon and Bahar Dar.
Ethiopia provides visa on arrival for nationals coming from countries where there are no Ethiopian missions and to permanent residents of Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, The Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, the UK and the USA at the Addis Ababa airport.?For tourists from any other countries, a pre-obtained visa is needed to enter the country.
Buy a travel insurance for Ethiopia because along with the excitement to visit a new country comes the worry of something going wrong. You can purchase Royal Sundaram’s travel insurance for Ethiopia online for a tension free vacation. Visit our website to know more about the prices and conditions.
Top Reasons to Buy Travel Insurance for Ethopia from Royal Sundaram
- Medical Expenses Cover
- Medical evacuation
- Support for loss of baggage and loss of passport
- Cashless treatment during medical emergency
- Accidental dismemberment
- Legal liabilities are covered
- Trip delays
Benefits of Travel Insurance in Ethopia
- Convenience: Travel insurance plans are designed specially to address the convenience of students, senior citizens, and frequent travellers.
- Emergency medical coverage: It offers emergency medical protection on an overseas travel.
- Trip cancellation and interruption reimbursement: Travel insurance pays back the expenses that you may suffer on losses related to trip cancellations.
- Luggage and documentation: The insurance company also pays for the loss of important documents.
- Personal accident: It includes cover for accidental death and disability
- Emergency cash advance
Basic Coverage and Exclusions of Travel Insurance in Ethopia
- Loss of passport
- Personal accident cover
- Repatriation of remains
- Hijacking benefit
- Medical emergency cover
- Reimbursement due to trip delays
- Sickness Dental Relief
- Personal liability
- Accidental dismemberment
- Loss/Delay of checked-in baggage
What’s not covered?
- Medical cover for pre-existing diseases
- Any claim arising from the act of terrorism, self-injury, suicide attempt, etc.
Travel Insurance Ethopia - Claim Process & Procedure
Please follow the below procedure for Ethopia travel insurance claim process:
The procedure is very simple. As soon as a claim occurs, you need to inform the insurance company through a call or an e-mail. The customer service executive will help you with the claim procedure. Here’s a step-by-step guide to make a claim under travel insurance –
- Claim process for health coverage – Reimbursement
- Claim process for delay in checked-in baggage or loss of baggage
- Claim process for personal accident