Travel Insurance for Greece from India Cost & Plans | Royal Sundaram
Top Reasons to Buy Travel Insurance for Greece from Royal Sundaram
- Medical Expenses Cover
- Medical evacuation
- Support for loss of baggage and loss of passport
- Cashless treatment during medical emergency
- Accidental dismemberment
- Legal liabilities are covered
- Trip delays
Benefits of Travel Insurance in Greece
- Convenience: Travel insurance plans are designed specially to address the convenience of students, senior citizens, and frequent travellers.
- Emergency medical coverage: It offers emergency medical protection on an overseas travel.
- Trip cancellation and interruption reimbursement: Travel insurance pays back the expenses that you may suffer on losses related to trip cancellations.
- Luggage and documentation: The insurance company also pays for the loss of important documents.
- Personal accident: It includes cover for accidental death and disability
- Emergency cash advance
Basic Coverage and Exclusions of Travel Insurance in Greece
- Loss of passport
- Personal accident cover
- Repatriation of remains
- Hijacking benefit
- Medical emergency cover
- Reimbursement due to trip delays
- Sickness Dental Relief
- Personal liability
- Accidental dismemberment
- Loss/Delay of checked-in baggage
What’s not covered?
- Medical cover for pre-existing diseases
- Any claim arising from the act of terrorism, self-injury, suicide attempt, etc.
Travel Insurance Argentina - Claim Process & Procedure
Please follow the below procedure for Argentina travel insurance claim process:
The procedure is very simple. As soon as a claim occurs, you need to inform the insurance company through a call or an e-mail. The customer service executive will help you with the claim procedure. Here’s a step-by-step guide to make a claim under travel insurance –
- Claim process for health coverage – Reimbursement
- Claim process for delay in checked-in baggage or loss of baggage
- Claim process for personal accident
Things To Know about Greece
Here’s a list of things to do in Greece –
- Witness the magical sunset view at Santorini. Known for its beautiful houses painted in blue and white, a trip to Santorini must be on everyone’s bucket list if they are planning a trip to Greece.
- History buffs can pay a visit to the Heraklion Archaeological Museum. Renowned for its Minoan art, this museum has to be in your top list of things to do in Greece.
- Dance the night away at Mykonos, well known for its lively and energetic nightlife. This is an ideal place for people who want to enjoy the nightlife and have the time of their life.
- Treat your taste buds with delicious Greek dishes found in some of the charming and artistic street cafes out there.
- Get indulged in recreational activities like sail and snorkelling at Kleftiko. This is one of the most beautiful sightseeing places for tourists.
The ideal time to visit Greece depends upon the cities where a traveller wants to visit. Although, the season of summers i.e., from June to September can be considered as the peak time to visit Greece. It’s the time period when mostly tourists come to Greece. The highest temperature in Greece can be around 40-45°C while the lowest temperature goes up to -5-10°C.
It will be very useful for you to know the location of the Indian Embassy/Consulate of any country that you are planning to visit. Here’s the Indian Embassy/Consulate location in Greece –
Embassy of India, Athens, Greece
3, Kleanthous Str., Athens 10674
Telephone: 00 30 210 7216227, 30 210 7216481
Fax: 00 30 210 7211252; 00 30 210 7235458
Depending on the purpose you are traveling for, there are different types of visas that you need to apply for. For Greece, you need to apply for Greece Schengen Visa at the embassy or consulate of that particular country. Also, it is mandatory to produce the copy of your travel insurance policy while applying for a Schengen Visa. Besides, here’re the few documents you need to keep handy—
- Passport/visa size photographs
- Copy of the first and last page of your passport
- Dully filled application form
- Return flight ticket
Travel Plans Available