Travel Insurance for Luxembourg from India Cost & Plans | Royal Sundaram
Luxembourg Travel Insurance
One of the world’s richest countries, and only 84 km long, Luxembourg is a marvel in itself. Having endured massive destruction during World War II, this one country managed to gather itself, brush the dust off and rise to glory. It did not however forget its history; there now stand many war museums across Luxembourg, carrying in themselves the past that makes this nation what it is.
The country’s economy relies primarily on banking, but this does not stop it from being a great cultural hub. Tourist trains in the region are a great way to see and savor Luxembourg in all weathers. You will get to hear the magnificent tales of the nation while your eyes feast on the sceneries.
Chemin de la Corniche, also called ‘Europe’s most beautiful balcony’, is a pedestrian promenade which runs along the 17th-century city walls, offering a great views. Check out the amazing Luxembourg City History Museum as well, hiding in the midst of many 17th-century houses including a former property of the Bishop of Orval. It includes a charming garden and a terrace with a brilliant view. Don’t forget the famous Château de Vianden, a castle so magnificent it seems part of another world.
You can apply for a Luxembourg visa at Visa Application Centres in Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chandigarh, Chennai, Cochi, Delhi, Goa, Gurgaon, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Jalandhar, Kolkata, Mumbai, Pune, Puducherry and Trivandrum. These will be sent to the Embassy of Luxembourg in New Delhi. If you have a Schengen Visa, no further visa would be required for your stay here.
Make the most of this holiday with Royal Sundaram Travel Insurance for Luxembourg. Find affordable and comprehensive travel insurance for Luxembourg are specifically to make sure you thoroughly enjoy your entire trip and stay, without needless worries.
Top Reasons to Buy Travel Insurance for Luxembourg from Royal Sundaram
- Medical Expenses Cover
- Medical evacuation
- Support for loss of baggage and loss of passport
- Cashless treatment during medical emergency
- Accidental dismemberment
- Legal liabilities are covered
- Trip delays
Benefits of Travel Insurance in Luxembourg
- Convenience: Travel insurance plans are designed specially to address the convenience of students, senior citizens, and frequent travellers.
- Emergency medical coverage: It offers emergency medical protection on an overseas travel.
- Trip cancellation and interruption reimbursement: Travel insurance pays back the expenses that you may suffer on losses related to trip cancellations.
- Luggage and documentation: The insurance company also pays for the loss of important documents.
- Personal accident: It includes cover for accidental death and disability
- Emergency cash advance
Basic Coverage and Exclusions of Travel Insurance in Luxembourg
- Loss of passport
- Personal accident cover
- Repatriation of remains
- Hijacking benefit
- Medical emergency cover
- Reimbursement due to trip delays
- Sickness Dental Relief
- Personal liability
- Accidental dismemberment
- Loss/Delay of checked-in baggage
What’s not covered?
- Medical cover for pre-existing diseases
- Any claim arising from the act of terrorism, self-injury, suicide attempt, etc.
Travel Insurance Luxembourg - Claim Process & Procedure
Please follow the below procedure for Luxembourg travel insurance claim process:
The procedure is very simple. As soon as a claim occurs, you need to inform the insurance company through a call or an e-mail. The customer service executive will help you with the claim procedure. Here’s a step-by-step guide to make a claim under travel insurance –
- Claim process for health coverage – Reimbursement
- Claim process for delay in checked-in baggage or loss of baggage
- Claim process for personal accident