Travel Insurance for Pitcairn from India Cost & Plans | Royal Sundaram
Pitcairn Travel Insurance
Pitcairn is a dream destination for travelers who are looking to explore offbeat travel destinations. Pitcairn is home to pristine water bodies, tropical rainforests, rich marine life, culture and history. The country is a group of four islands, of which only one is inhabited. Pitcairn is a great place if you want to indulge in whale watching; you may easily spot humpback and pilot whales from the shores itself. You can even catch a glimpse of island history by making a stop at the Pitcairn Island Museum, which has some impressive and authentic artifacts from the early settlements. Shop for souvenirs and local handicrafts at the local Curio and Craft Market.
Explore the marine life in Pitcairn by going snorkeling and diving at the local spots. You will even be able to see the HMAV Bounty wrecks in some of these spots. Other attractions in Pitcairn include Bernice Christian Memorial Park, Down Rope, the lagoons of Ducie and Oeno and Adamstown. You do not need a visa to visit Pitcairn if your intended stay is up to 14 days. In case you need to stay here longer, get a visa or extension from the officials.
There are so many things that can o wrong when you are in a new country, so make sure you have travel insurance for Pitcairn. Visit our official website today to buy Royal Sundaram’s travel insurance for Pitcairn online to save time and to enjoy a hassle-free vacation.
Top Reasons to Buy Travel Insurance for Pitcairn from Royal Sundaram
- Medical Expenses Cover
- Medical evacuation
- Support for loss of baggage and loss of passport
- Cashless treatment during medical emergency
- Accidental dismemberment
- Legal liabilities are covered
- Trip delays
Benefits of Travel Insurance in Pitcairn
- Convenience: Travel insurance plans are designed specially to address the convenience of students, senior citizens, and frequent travellers.
- Emergency medical coverage: It offers emergency medical protection on an overseas travel.
- Trip cancellation and interruption reimbursement: Travel insurance pays back the expenses that you may suffer on losses related to trip cancellations.
- Luggage and documentation: The insurance company also pays for the loss of important documents.
- Personal accident: It includes cover for accidental death and disability
- Emergency cash advance
Basic Coverage and Exclusions of Travel Insurance in Pitcairn
- Loss of passport
- Personal accident cover
- Repatriation of remains
- Hijacking benefit
- Medical emergency cover
- Reimbursement due to trip delays
- Sickness Dental Relief
- Personal liability
- Accidental dismemberment
- Loss/Delay of checked-in baggage
What’s not covered?
- Medical cover for pre-existing diseases
- Any claim arising from the act of terrorism, self-injury, suicide attempt, etc.
Travel Insurance Pitcairn - Claim Process & Procedure
Please follow the below procedure for Pitcairn travel insurance claim process:
The procedure is very simple. As soon as a claim occurs, you need to inform the insurance company through a call or an e-mail. The customer service executive will help you with the claim procedure. Here’s a step-by-step guide to make a claim under travel insurance –
- Claim process for health coverage – Reimbursement
- Claim process for delay in checked-in baggage or loss of baggage
- Claim process for personal accident