Georgia Travel Insurance from Royal Sundaram
With its rustic old churches, scenic watchtowers, and regal medieval castles, the country of Georgia is one of the most geographically beautiful countries in the world. Perched precariously at the eastern end of the Black Sea, Georgia’s longstanding wineries and pleasant Mediterranean climate is a powerful magnet for tourists from all across the globe. The capital city of Tbilisi has the unique atmosphere of being suspended in a more serene time while also embracing more modern-day architecture on account of the many nightlubs and restaurants. Food lovers will surely enjoy the highly distinctive cuisine of the region, which has a multitude of dishes from savoury mtsvadi and ghvezeli to quick snacks such as ghvezeli. No trip to Georgia is complete without trying out some khinkali—minced, spiced meat in a dumpling which is eaten in a traditional style. The country’s biggest draw may however be its people, famous for being proud, high-spirited and exceptionally hospitable, they take great pride in the deep and storied history of their country and are known for treating tourists as guests.
Royal Sundaram offers Travel Insurance Plans that are aptly designed to secure you from untoward incidences on both your journey and subsequent stay. Customers will be excited to hear about our affordable policies that offer cover from inconveniences such as baggage delay, loss of baggage, flight delays and loss of travel documents, as well as unfortunate incidences that would require medical expenses.
Top Reasons to Buy Travel Insurance for Argentina from Royal Sundaram
- Medical Expenses Cover
- Medical evacuation
- Support for loss of baggage and loss of passport
- Cashless treatment during medical emergency
- Accidental dismemberment
- Legal liabilities are covered
- Trip delays
Benefits of Travel Insurance in Georgia
- Convenience: Travel insurance plans are designed specially to address the convenience of students, senior citizens, and frequent travellers.
- Emergency medical coverage: It offers emergency medical protection on an overseas travel.
- Trip cancellation and interruption reimbursement: Travel insurance pays back the expenses that you may suffer on losses related to trip cancellations.
- Luggage and documentation: The insurance company also pays for the loss of important documents.
- Personal accident: It includes cover for accidental death and disability
- Emergency cash advance
Basic Coverage and Exclusions of Travel Insurance in Georgia
- Loss of passport
- Personal accident cover
- Repatriation of remains
- Hijacking benefit
- Medical emergency cover
- Reimbursement due to trip delays
- Sickness Dental Relief
- Personal liability
- Accidental dismemberment
- Loss/Delay of checked-in baggage
What’s not covered?
- Medical cover for pre-existing diseases
- Any claim arising from the act of terrorism, self-injury, suicide attempt, etc.
Travel Insurance Georgia - Claim Process & Procedure
Please follow the below procedure for travel insurance claim in Georgia:
The procedure is very simple. As soon as a claim occurs, you need to inform the insurance company through a call or an e-mail. The customer service executive will help you with the claim procedure. Here’s a step-by-step guide to make a claim under travel insurance
- Claim process for health coverage – Reimbursement
- Claim process for delay in checked-in baggage or loss of baggage
- Claim process for personal accident
Things To Know about Georgia
Here’s a list of things to do in Georgia –
- Head to Stone Mountain Park. Full of fun and entertainment, this 3200-acre park is one of the major tourist attractions in Georgia.
- If you want to witness the true Georgian beauty, then you must pay a visit to the Cumbersome Island, which is completely different from any other island. A visit to this island is worth an experience.
- Spend some quality time with your loved ones in Callaway Garden, situated on Pine Mountain. The beautiful greenery, colourful butterflies, and the surrounding area will make you fall in love with it.
- Admire the rich flora at Atlanta Botanical Garden. This botanical garden in Atlanta has some of the most beautiful gardens you would have seen anywhere such as Winter Garden, Japanese Garden.
You can plan to visit Georgia during the months of May, June or September as you can avoid the summer heat, humidity, and freezing winter. Also, autumn time is considered as the best time to travel to Georgia.
It is important to know the location of the Indian Embassy/Consulate of any country that you are planning to visit. This information will be helpful in case of an unfortunate event like luggage loss or passport loss. Here’s the Indian Embassy/Consulate location in Georgia –
Embassy of India, Yerevan, Armenia (Concurrently accredited to Georgia)
50/2 Indian street, Yerevan-0015, Armenia
Telephone: 374 10] 539173 / 539174 / 539175
Fax: [+ 374 10] 533984
Applying for a visa is an easy process. All you need to do is to keep all your documents at one place as this will help you in saving your valuable time. The visa applications need to be submitted at Georgia Visa application centre. All the applications will be processed by the Embassy of Georgia, New Delhi. Besides, here’s a list of documents you will require while applying for a non-immigrant or traveling visa –
- Passport/visa size photographs
- Copy of the first and last page of your passport
- Dully filled application form
- Return flight ticket
Travel Plans Available