Scope of Cover
Product liability insurance provides Indemnification against legal liability coverage in connection with the business of the Insured for any loss in respect of
- accidental injury to persons
- accidental damage to tangible property
- Products Liability insurance indemnifies the seller or supplier (including manufacturer, wholesaler, etc.) of goods in respect of liabilities that may arise from the product after it has left their immediate control.
The Company shall not be liable in respect of
- Liability to employees
- Liability assumed by the insured under agreement
- Liability for Personal Injury/Bodily injury/property loss due to gradual seepage/pollution or contamination and cost of removing, seeping, polluting or contaminating substances. However accidental pollution can be covered.
- Fines or penalties, exemplary or punitive damages
- Damage directly or indirectly caused by arising out of use of asbestos