Personal Accident Insurance Plan at Rs.2/Day | Royal Sundaram
About Individual Personal Accident Policy(Accidental Death & Disablement only)
Our Accident Insurance offers global cover of up to Rs.75 Lakhs, protecting families from financial instability in case of disability or death of loved one due to accident.
Who can be Covered?
Policy Terms and Conditions
Procedure to make a Personal Accident Insurance Claim.
If you need to make a claim under Personal Accident Insurance, here's a step-by-step guide:
1. Request a Claim Form
- To request for a claim form, call us at 1860 425 0000. You can also send an email to email@example.com at the earliest, and not later than 30 days after the accident. Please quote the Policy Number for our reference. We will mail you the Claim Form within 2 working days or you can download the claim form from our website.
You can also notify your claim online. Once you notify the claim our claims team will contact you to explain the procedure.
2. Submitting the claim Form
Please ensure that the documents are provided in English, or provide us with an English translation of the same. If required, we may appoint a Service Provider to verify the documents for a more efficient claim process.
You can mail the Claim Form and requisite documents to -
Royal Sundaram General Insurance Co. Limited
Accident & Health Claims Department
Vishranthi Melaram Towers
No.2/319 , Rajiv Gandhi Salai(OMR)
Karapakkam,Chennai - 600097
The following type of accidents are generally not covered
- From intentional self-injury, suicide or attempted suicide
- Whilst under the influence of intoxicating liquor or drugs
- Whilst engaging in sporting activities (aviation or ballooning for example)
- Directly or indirectly caused by venereal disease or insanity
- Childbirth or pregnancy related
- War, invasion, act of foreign enemy, hostilities, civil war and many more