Benefits & Features of Personal Accident Insurance | Royal Sundaram
Royal Sundaram's Individual Personal Accident Policy (Accidental Death & Disablement only) offers global Personal Accident cover and value-added services.
Key Benefits of Royal Sundaram’s Individual Personal Accident Policy (Accidental Death & Disablement only)
Instant Policy, No Medical Test.
- 24X7,worldwide cover.
- Offer upto Rs.10 Lakhs cover without income proof.
Renew policy anytime, anywhere with InstaRenew.
Dedicated Customer Services Helpline - 1860 425 0000.
Facility to chat online for information.
Easy, ISO certified Claims process.
Instant coverage, within 5 minutes.
Single policy to cover entire family
Policy cover available for 1 year.
Who can be covered?
- Persons between the age group of 5 - 65 years can be covered under this policy.
- Coverage of Self is mandatory.
- Coverage is available for self, spouse and dependent children.
- Renewals accepted life long for self and spouse & Up-to 21 years for dependant children.
Exclusive features of Individual Personal Accident Policy (Accidental Death & Disablement only)
- Cover for Death - In the unfortunate event of death of the insured due to an accident, the entire Sum Insured will be paid to the nominee.
- Cover for Permanent Total Disability - In the unfortunate event of permanent total disability of the person due to an accident, we will pay the entire Sum Insured to the person.
- Cover for Permanent Partial Disability - In the unfortunate event of permanent partial disability of the person due to an accident, we will pay a certain percentage of up to 100% of the Sum Insured, depending on the extent of disability.
- Cover for Temporary Total Disablement - Weekly Benefit for accidents resulting in home confinement up to 104 weeks.
- Cover for Accident Hospitalization - Hospitalization expenses due to Accident resulting in claim for Death / Disablement* (*Applicable only for Sum Insured Rs.20 lacs and above)
- Cover for transportation of mortal remains - In the unfortunate event of accidental death, we will pay the nominee a sum of up to Rs. 5000 towards transportation of the mortal remains to residence.
- Education Grant - In case of death or permanent total disability, we will pay an education grant for the benefit of dependent children of up to Rs. 5000 per child (for up to 2 children).
- Discount of up to 10% on insuring 3 or more family members.
- In a claim-free year, if the Policy is renewed without any breaks, the benefit under Death and Permanent Total Disablement coverage will be increased by 5%, up to a maximum of 25%.