Andorra Travel Insurance from Royal Sundaram
Andorra Travel Insurance
One of the world’s smallest countries, with a population of less than a hundred thousand, the nation of Andorra is sandwiched between Spain and France and has heavy cultural influences from both nations. Mostly composed of mountains in the Pyrenees range, it is a country that heavily relies on tourism for its economy. Andorra is famous for its stunning ski slopes and mountain-top cafes and its many massive ski resorts offer many family-friendly slopes, making it an ideal choice for a weekend ski destination for the whole family. Although the main draw of the country is its many ski resorts, Andorra does also offer some other cultural landmarks including a few churches and shrines. Those interested in trekking can visit the Himàlaia Hotel in Soldeu, which has its own team of hiking guides dedicated for showing guests the best sights in the country.
Royal Sundaram offers Travel Insurance Plans that are aptly designed to secure you from untoward incidences on both your journey and subsequent stay. Our easy-to-use website will introduce you to our affordable plans which offer cover from inconveniences such as baggage delay, loss of baggage, flight delays and loss of travel documents, as well as unfortunate incidences that would require medical expenses.
Top Reasons to Buy Travel Insurance for Andorra from Royal Sundaram
- Medical Expenses Cover
- Medical evacuation
- Support for loss of baggage and loss of passport
- Cashless treatment during medical emergency
- Accidental dismemberment
- Legal liabilities are covered
- Trip delays
Benefits of Travel Insurance in Andorra
- Convenience: Travel insurance plans are designed specially to address the convenience of students, senior citizens, and frequent travellers.
- Emergency medical coverage: It offers emergency medical protection on an overseas travel.
- Trip cancellation and interruption reimbursement: Travel insurance pays back the expenses that you may suffer on losses related to trip cancellations.
- Luggage and documentation: The insurance company also pays for the loss of important documents.
- Personal accident: It includes cover for accidental death and disability
- Emergency cash advance
Basic Coverage and Exclusions of Travel Insurance in Andorra
- Loss of passport
- Personal accident cover
- Repatriation of remains
- Hijacking benefit
- Medical emergency cover
- Reimbursement due to trip delays
- Sickness Dental Relief
- Personal liability
- Accidental dismemberment
- Loss/Delay of checked-in baggage
What’s not covered?
- Medical cover for pre-existing diseases
- Any claim arising from the act of terrorism, self-injury, suicide attempt, etc.
Travel Insurance Andorra - Claim Process & Procedure
Please follow the below procedure for travel insurance claim in Andorra:
The procedure is very simple. As soon as a claim occurs, you need to inform the insurance company through a call or an e-mail. The customer service executive will help you with the claim procedure. Here’s a step-by-step guide to make a claim under travel insurance
- Claim process for health coverage – Reimbursement
- Claim process for delay in checked-in baggage or loss of baggage
- Claim process for personal accident