Australia Travel Insurance from Royal Sundaram
Australia Travel Insurance
Previously a prominent British colony, Australia has now earned its own cultural and geopolitical significance on the world map owing to its politically progressive stance on immigration and integration.The world’s only continent-cum-country, Australia is renowned world-wide among travellers for its abundant natural wonders as well as the pristine beaches, exquisite deserts, and stunning sea-life. A cornucopia of lip-smacking cuisine, Australia’s multicultural roots are apparent in the variety of food served in the many restaurants that dot the cityscapes. There is unwritten rule for all tourists in Australia to visit iconic locations such as the Opera House and Harbour Bridge in Sydney and the world-famous Golden Beach, to name a few. A huge promoter of sports and recreation, Australians heavily partake in a multitude of sports, as a result of which it is proficient in popular sports such as Cricket, Football, Hockey and Rugby.
The country is extremely rich in both flora and fauna that are unique to the island, mainly owing to being sequestered from the rest of the world for millions of years.If concerns such as theft of property, loss of passport, and flight delays tend to play on your mind as you plan your family’s trips, consider choosing a travel insurance policy from Royal Sundaram. Our specially tailored policies ensure that you enjoy your trip to the fullest.
Top Reasons to Buy Travel Insurance for Australia from Royal Sundaram
- Medical Expenses Cover
- Medical evacuation
- Support for loss of baggage and loss of passport
- Cashless treatment during medical emergency
- Accidental dismemberment
- Legal liabilities are covered
- Trip delays
Benefits of Travel Insurance in Australia
- Convenience: Travel insurance plans are designed specially to address the convenience of students, senior citizens, and frequent travellers.
- Emergency medical coverage: It offers emergency medical protection on an overseas travel.
- Trip cancellation and interruption reimbursement: Travel insurance pays back the expenses that you may suffer on losses related to trip cancellations.
- Luggage and documentation: The insurance company also pays for the loss of important documents.
- Personal accident: It includes cover for accidental death and disability
- Emergency cash advance
Basic Coverage and Exclusions of Travel Insurance in Australia
- Loss of passport
- Personal accident cover
- Repatriation of remains
- Hijacking benefit
- Medical emergency cover
- Reimbursement due to trip delays
- Sickness Dental Relief
- Personal liability
- Accidental dismemberment
- Loss/Delay of checked-in baggage
What’s not covered?
- Medical cover for pre-existing diseases
- Any claim arising from the act of terrorism, self-injury, suicide attempt, etc.
Travel Insurance Australia - Claim Process & Procedure
Please follow the below procedure for Australia travel insurance claim process:
The procedure is very simple. As soon as a claim occurs, you need to inform the insurance company through a call or an e-mail. The customer service executive will help you with the claim procedure. Here’s a step-by-step guide to make a claim under travel insurance –
- Claim process for health coverage – Reimbursement
- Claim process for delay in checked-in baggage or loss of baggage
- Claim process for personal accident