Belgium Travel Insurance from Royal Sundaram
Belgium Travel Insurance
Located at the crossroads of Western Europe, Belgium is a highly urbanized and culturally integrated nation, famous for its thriving commerce and linguistic diversity. The capital city of Brussels is always abuzz with activity with its many museums, shops, and restaurants, making it a hotspot for art lovers, shopaholics and foodies alike. Antwerp is also slowing turning out to be an especially trendy city in terms of both fashion and nightlife. Tourists looking for a quieter and more serene experience should head to the rugged hills of the Ardennes, perfect for a relaxing sojourn. However, a trip to Belgium without visiting the timeless city of Bruges would be a waste, since few places in the world can have claimed to preserve architecture as well as this, with the 13th century belfry being one of the country’s most prominent landmarks. Belgium is considered by most Europeans as a gastronomic paradise, and the food of the region is a testament to its people’s hearty appetites. The country is word-renowned for its chocolates and beer, although traditional dishes such as Stoemp and Stoofvlees are also worth a try.
Royal Sundaram offers Travel Insurance Plans that are aptly designed to secure you from untoward incidences on both your journey and subsequent stay. We provide customers with affordable plans that offer cover from inconveniences such as baggage delay, loss of baggage, flight delays and loss of travel documents, as well as unfortunate incidences that would require medical expenses.
Top Reasons to Buy Travel Insurance for Belgium from Royal Sundaram
- Medical Expenses Cover
- Medical evacuation
- Support for loss of baggage and loss of passport
- Cashless treatment during medical emergency
- Accidental dismemberment
- Legal liabilities are covered
- Trip delays
Benefits of Travel Insurance in Belgium
- Convenience: Travel insurance plans are designed specially to address the convenience of students, senior citizens, and frequent travellers.
- Emergency medical coverage: It offers emergency medical protection on an overseas travel.
- Trip cancellation and interruption reimbursement: Travel insurance pays back the expenses that you may suffer on losses related to trip cancellations.
- Luggage and documentation: The insurance company also pays for the loss of important documents.
- Personal accident: It includes cover for accidental death and disability
- Emergency cash advance
Basic Coverage and Exclusions of Travel Insurance in Belgium
- Loss of passport
- Personal accident cover
- Repatriation of remains
- Hijacking benefit
- Medical emergency cover
- Reimbursement due to trip delays
- Sickness Dental Relief
- Personal liability
- Accidental dismemberment
- Loss/Delay of checked-in baggage
What’s not covered?
- Medical cover for pre-existing diseases
- Any claim arising from the act of terrorism, self-injury, suicide attempt, etc.
Travel Insurance Belgium - Claim Process & Procedure
Please follow the below procedure for Belgium travel insurance claim process:
The procedure is very simple. As soon as a claim occurs, you need to inform the insurance company through a call or an e-mail. The customer service executive will help you with the claim procedure. Here’s a step-by-step guide to make a claim under travel insurance –
- Claim process for health coverage – Reimbursement
- Claim process for delay in checked-in baggage or loss of baggage
- Claim process for personal accident