Cape Varde Travel Insurance from Royal Sundaram
Cape Varde Travel Insurance
This arrow-shaped volcanic archipelago is situated off Africa’s west coast. While in the past it held Portugal’s political prisoners and witnessed slave trade, today’s Cape Verde boasts of more modernity and better education than anywhere else in the region.Visit the gallery of Dja'r Fogo for insightful lessons on Cape Verde’s culture and past. Among the collection here are items created out of recycled material, old photographs, and jewelry. One can also go on personalized tours of the island from here.
Adventure seekers can take a hike near this archipelago’s highest peak, Mount Fogo. The volcano rises to an altitude of 2829 meters and is believed to be active. One can climb the cone of this volcano, but a guide is advised. The climb to the cone can be taxing but worth a shot for the magnificent view from the top. Among the beach destinations popular among locals is Praia da Salina. It is a beautiful sandy stretch with bizarre volcanic rock formations. Towards the north of Santiago is the pleasant town of Tarrafal. Known as a fishing port, travelers can enjoy swimming at this bay lined with palm trees. Head out to the city of Santa Maria for a modern living experience. Santa Maria is popular for luxurious resorts and hotels where a number of activities are organized, including riding, waterskiing, surfing, and diving. The city is also known for its long stretch of coastline for a great beach experience.
All visitors to Cape Verde require a visa to enter the country. However, a 30-day tourist visa can be obtained on arrival at the airports and at the ports of Praia and Sal. Indians traveling to Cape Verde can apply for visa at the Honorary Consulate of the Republic of Cape Verde in New Delhi.
Buy travel insurance for Cape Verde so you can enjoy this nation freely. Royal Sundaram’s travel insurance for Cape Verde will cover losses resulting from various inconveniences. Visit our website today for more information.
Top Reasons to Buy Travel Insurance for Cape Varde from Royal Sundaram
- Medical Expenses Cover
- Medical evacuation
- Support for loss of baggage and loss of passport
- Cashless treatment during medical emergency
- Accidental dismemberment
- Legal liabilities are covered
- Trip delays
Benefits of Travel Insurance in Cape Varde
- Convenience: Travel insurance plans are designed specially to address the convenience of students, senior citizens, and frequent travellers.
- Emergency medical coverage: It offers emergency medical protection on an overseas travel.
- Trip cancellation and interruption reimbursement: Travel insurance pays back the expenses that you may suffer on losses related to trip cancellations.
- Luggage and documentation: The insurance company also pays for the loss of important documents.
- Personal accident: It includes cover for accidental death and disability
- Emergency cash advance
Basic Coverage and Exclusions of Travel Insurance in Cape Varde
- Loss of passport
- Personal accident cover
- Repatriation of remains
- Hijacking benefit
- Medical emergency cover
- Reimbursement due to trip delays
- Sickness Dental Relief
- Personal liability
- Accidental dismemberment
- Loss/Delay of checked-in baggage
What’s not covered?
- Medical cover for pre-existing diseases
- Any claim arising from the act of terrorism, self-injury, suicide attempt, etc.
Travel Insurance Cape Varde - Claim Process & Procedure
Please follow the below procedure for Cape Varde travel insurance claim process:
The procedure is very simple. As soon as a claim occurs, you need to inform the insurance company through a call or an e-mail. The customer service executive will help you with the claim procedure. Here’s a step-by-step guide to make a claim under travel insurance –
- Claim process for health coverage – Reimbursement
- Claim process for delay in checked-in baggage or loss of baggage
- Claim process for personal accident