Egypt Travel Insurance from Royal Sundaram
Top Reasons to Buy Travel Insurance for Egypt from Royal Sundaram
- Medical Expenses Cover
- Medical evacuation
- Support for loss of baggage and loss of passport
- Cashless treatment during medical emergency
- Accidental dismemberment
- Legal liabilities are covered
- Trip delays
Benefits of Travel Insurance in Egypt
- Convenience: Travel insurance plans are designed specially to address the convenience of students, senior citizens, and frequent travellers.
- Emergency medical coverage: It offers emergency medical protection on an overseas travel.
- Trip cancellation and interruption reimbursement: Travel insurance pays back the expenses that you may suffer on losses related to trip cancellations.
- Luggage and documentation: The insurance company also pays for the loss of important documents.
- Personal accident: It includes cover for accidental death and disability
- Emergency cash advance
Basic Coverage and Exclusions of Travel Insurance in Egypt
- Loss of passport
- Personal accident cover
- Repatriation of remains
- Hijacking benefit
- Medical emergency cover
- Reimbursement due to trip delays
- Sickness Dental Relief
- Personal liability
- Accidental dismemberment
- Loss/Delay of checked-in baggage
What’s not covered?
- Medical cover for pre-existing diseases
- Any claim arising from the act of terrorism, self-injury, suicide attempt, etc.
Travel Insurance Egypt- Claim Process & Procedure
Please follow the below procedure for Egypt travel insurance claim process:
The procedure is very simple. As soon as a claim occurs, you need to inform the insurance company through a call or an e-mail. The customer service executive will help you with the claim procedure. Here’s a step-by-step guide to make a claim under travel insurance –
- Claim process for health coverage – Reimbursement
- Claim process for delay in checked-in baggage or loss of baggage
- Claim process for personal accident
Things To Know about Egypt
- A visit to Cairo Egyptian Museum will take you back in time. Filled with countless relics, Egyptian Museum is one of the popular museums in the entire world. So if you are a history buff, then this museum is the ideal place for you.
- Shop like you drop at Islamic Cairo, one of the world’s oldest shopping centres. Here you can shop for leather bags, Egyptian itra, jewellery, and aromatic spices.
- Go for a camel ride during sunset at Giza. This is one of the most romantic things to do in Egypt. Just hire a camel for one or two hours and witness the beauty of Pyramids and golden sands.
- Head to Ras Muhammad National Park, the most popular national park within Egypt. It is also one of the famous diving sites in the world. Here you will get to spot the corals, dolphins, and both vertebrate and invertebrate marine species.
- Apart from sightseeing, you can enjoy traditional Egyptian food such as Ful Medammes, Falafel, Mahshi, Molokhia, etc. at the city’s popular restaurants.
The ideal time to visit Egypt is between September and April. After this time period, it becomes very hard to visit the Pyramids, go on a camel ride or even desert safari. Although, tourists can travel to this beautiful city at any time of the year. But, keep in mind that summers here can be very hot and if you are not used to hot temperatures then you may get uncomfortable.
It will be very helpful to know the location of the Indian Embassy/Consulate of any country that you are planning to visit. Here’s the Indian Embassy/Consulate location in Egypt –
EMBASSY OF INDIA,
5 Aziz Abaza, Mohammed Mazhar, Zamalek, Giza Governorate, Egypt
Telephone: +202) 2736-0052 / 2735-6053
Fax: (+202) 2736-4038
If you are travelling to Egypt, here are a few things you should have ready for Egyptian visa. All you need to do is to apply for a visa online and get a visa in just 7 working days. To apply for an Egyptian Visa, you will need –
- Passport/visa size photographs
- Copy of the first and last page of your passport
- Dully filled application form
- Return flight ticket