Estonia Travel Insurance from Royal Sundaram
Estonia Travel Insurance
Estonia in Northern Europe is a country that seems to have stepped right out of the pages of fairytales. A beautiful nation blessed generously by nature and culture, it promises to bewitch you. Compared to the rest of Europe, its singular atmosphere is a far cry from the crowded lanes of other places and a treat especially for nature lovers and all those looking for a great travel experience.
Tallinn, the capital of this nation, holds locations that would quench the thirst of any traveler looking for a great time. Vanalinn, also called Old Town, with its cobbled streets, is a major attraction with structures that transport you to a world that can be found nowhere on earth. Heading back to the heart of the city, the town square called Raekoja plats, you will come face to face with the brilliant medieval architecture, where crowds still gather to gaze up at the buildings in awe. For a generally pleasant time, you will also find many cafes to rest at as well as shops and museums to visit.
Other places that are a must for all tourists include Tartu, which boasts of the old Lutheran St. John's Church and has beautiful parks and buildings, Parnu and Haapsalu. This country’s embassy is located at New Delhi. If you hold a residence permit of a Schengen State, you do not need a visa to enter Estonia.
Rid yourself of unwarranted worries by choosing Royal Sundaram Travel Insurance for Estonia for all your travel insurancepolicy needs. Find affordable and comprehensive travel insurance for Estonia devised specifically to make sure you thoroughly enjoy your entire trip and stay.
Top Reasons to Buy Travel Insurance for Estonia from Royal Sundaram
- Health and Mmedical Expenses Cover protection
- Medical evacuation
- Support for loss of baggage and loss of passport
- Cashless treatment during medical emergency
- Accidental dismemberment
- Daily hospital allowances in case of hospitalization
- Legal liabilities are covered
- Reimbursement available due to trip delays
- Option of insuring home/residence
Benefits of Travel Insurance in Estonia
- Convenience: Travel insurance plans are designed specially to address the convenience of students, senior citizens, and frequent travellers.
- Emergency medical coverage: It offers emergency medical protection on an overseas travel.
- Trip cancellation and interruption reimbursement: Travel insurance pays back the expenses that you may suffer on losses related to trip cancellations.
- Luggage and documentation: The insurance company also pays for the loss of important documents.
- Personal accident: It includes cover for accidental death and disability
- Emergency cash advance
Basic Coverage and Exclusions of Travel Insurance in Estonia
- Loss of passport
- Personal accident cover
- Repatriation of remains
- Hijacking benefit
- Medical emergency cover
- Reimbursement due to trip delays
- Sickness Dental Relief
- Personal liability
- Accidental dismemberment
- Loss/Delay of checked-in baggage
What’s not covered?
- Medical cover for pre-existing diseases
- Any claim arising from the act of terrorism, self-injury, suicide attempt, etc.
Travel Insurance Estonia - Claim Process & Procedure
Please follow the below procedure for travel insurance claim in Estonia:
The procedure is very simple. As soon as a claim occurs, you need to inform the insurance company through a call or an e-mail. The customer service executive will help you with the claim procedure. Here’s a step-by-step guide to make a claim under travel insurance
- Claim process for health coverage – Reimbursement
- Claim process for delay in checked-in baggage or loss of baggage
- Claim process for personal accident