Falkland Islands Travel Insurance from Royal Sundaram
Falkland Islands Travel Insurance
Have you ever dreamt of a vacation a pollution free place with clear blue skies, vast open spaces and mesmerizing white beaches? If yes, then Falkland Islands is the place you need to visit on your next holidays to make this dream come true. If your answer is no, we will still say that Falkland Islands should be your next vacation spot to experience everything you haven't even dreamt of. This British territory has something to offer everyone right from wildlife encounters to farm life experiences to beautiful museums. Visit all of the major landmarks of Falkland Islands by taking a tour of it in a vintage double-decker bus service that runs in the capital city of Stanley.
Falkland Islands is also home to a diverse wildlife with creatures that are sure to take your breath away. Be ready to squeal like a kid at the site of penguins or to be dumbstruck as you spot a whale. For scenic sights visit the South Georgia to witness its magnificent snow-capped mountains. Among other tourist attractions are Port Howard, outer Falkland Islands, villages of East Falkland Island, Christ Church Cathedral and the Whalebone Arch.
You do not need a visa if you are in Falkland Islands for a short excursion as a part of any cruise but if you are going to be here for longer than that after the cruise or arriving here by air, you need pre-arranged visa unless you are a national of Andorra, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Korea, Belgium, Bulgaria, Brazil, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Canada, Chile, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Malta ,Denmark, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Estonia, Paraguay, Poland, Portugal, Finland, France, Romania, Germany, Greece, San Marino, Slovakia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Hong Kong, Hungary, Taiwan, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, United Kingdom, United States, Uruguay, Japan and Vatican City. So get ready to visit Falkland Islands for your next vacation for a memorable time.
Buy travel insurance for Falkland Islands to make your trip even more memorable. You can even buy your Royal Sundaram’s travel insurance for Falkland Islands online for a hassle free vacation.
Top Reasons to Buy Travel Insurance for Falkland Islands from Royal Sundaram
- Medical Expenses Cover
- Medical evacuation
- Support for loss of baggage and loss of passport
- Cashless treatment during medical emergency
- Accidental dismemberment
- Legal liabilities are covered
- Trip delays
Benefits of Travel Insurance in Falkland Islands
- Convenience: Travel insurance plans are designed specially to address the convenience of students, senior citizens, and frequent travellers.
- Emergency medical coverage: It offers emergency medical protection on an overseas travel.
- Trip cancellation and interruption reimbursement: Travel insurance pays back the expenses that you may suffer on losses related to trip cancellations.
- Luggage and documentation: The insurance company also pays for the loss of important documents.
- Personal accident: It includes cover for accidental death and disability
- Emergency cash advance
Basic Coverage and Exclusions of Travel Insurance in Falkland Islands
- Loss of passport
- Personal accident cover
- Repatriation of remains
- Hijacking benefit
- Medical emergency cover
- Reimbursement due to trip delays
- Sickness Dental Relief
- Personal liability
- Accidental dismemberment
- Loss/Delay of checked-in baggage
What’s not covered?
- Medical cover for pre-existing diseases
- Any claim arising from the act of terrorism, self-injury, suicide attempt, etc.
Travel Insurance Falkland Islands - Claim Process & Procedure
Please follow the below procedure for Falkland Islands travel insurance claim process:
The procedure is very simple. As soon as a claim occurs, you need to inform the insurance company through a call or an e-mail. The customer service executive will help you with the claim procedure. Here’s a step-by-step guide to make a claim under travel insurance –
- Claim process for health coverage – Reimbursement
- Claim process for delay in checked-in baggage or loss of baggage
- Claim process for personal accident