Fiji Islands Travel Insurance from Royal Sundaram
Fiji Islands Travel Insurance
Get ready to be the envy of your friends with your holiday album from Fiji with its breathtaking white sand beaches. Make the best of your time in its tropical climate while enjoying its mouth-watering dishes and beverages.
Fiji is the best place to spend your holidays at if you are looking for a destination that offers you complete relaxation amidst calming views. Fiji has a number of beachside resorts with so many recreational activities that you will never run out of things to do. It is a divers' paradise, owing to the healthy underwater life and the presence of coral and other sea life creatures.
It offers various spots for diving to suit all kinds of divers. Soak yourself in the local culture with a visit to Nada; stroll through the market where you can find local produce, handicraft items and a lot of other things. Among the other recreational activities on this archipelago of over 300 islands are hiking, caving, birding, horseback riding and helicopter rides around Fiji. Fiji is an ideal place for all kinds of travelers, right from individuals on sabbaticals to large families, as it has something to offer everyone.Fiji issues visa on arrival for visitors of most countries. Check if you belong to any of these visa exempt countries before planning your trip.
Purchase a travel insurance for Fiji Islands while planning your vacations to minimize the stress factors that come along with traveling abroad.Buy Royal Sundaram’s travel insurance policy for Fiji Islands online to save a lot of your holiday planning time and energy.
Top Reasons to Buy Travel Insurance for Fiji Islands from Royal Sundaram
- Medical Expenses Cover
- Medical evacuation
- Support for loss of baggage and loss of passport
- Cashless treatment during medical emergency
- Accidental dismemberment
- Legal liabilities are covered
- Trip delays
Benefits of Travel Insurance in Fiji Islands
- Convenience: Travel insurance plans are designed specially to address the convenience of students, senior citizens, and frequent travellers.
- Emergency medical coverage: It offers emergency medical protection on an overseas travel.
- Trip cancellation and interruption reimbursement: Travel insurance pays back the expenses that you may suffer on losses related to trip cancellations.
- Luggage and documentation: The insurance company also pays for the loss of important documents.
- Personal accident: It includes cover for accidental death and disability
- Emergency cash advance
Basic Coverage and Exclusions of Travel Insurance in Fiji Islands
- Loss of passport
- Personal accident cover
- Repatriation of remains
- Hijacking benefit
- Medical emergency cover
- Reimbursement due to trip delays
- Sickness Dental Relief
- Personal liability
- Accidental dismemberment
- Loss/Delay of checked-in baggage
What’s not covered?
- Medical cover for pre-existing diseases
- Any claim arising from the act of terrorism, self-injury, suicide attempt, etc.
Travel Insurance Fiji Islands - Claim Process & Procedure
Please follow the below procedure for Fiji Islands travel insurance claim process:
The procedure is very simple. As soon as a claim occurs, you need to inform the insurance company through a call or an e-mail. The customer service executive will help you with the claim procedure. Here’s a step-by-step guide to make a claim under travel insurance –
- Claim process for health coverage – Reimbursement
- Claim process for delay in checked-in baggage or loss of baggage
- Claim process for personal accident