Ireland Travel Insurance from Royal Sundaram
Ireland Travel Insurance
Officially known as the Republic of Ireland and not to be confused with Northern Ireland (which is part of the UK), Ireland is a nation rich with history and culture that is painted equally by artistic accomplishments and picturesque landscapes. A trip to Ireland warrants a visit to one of its many quaint and medieval castles, notable ones which include Blarney Castle in County Cork, Castle Kilkenny, and County Clare’s Cliffs of Moher, which is one of the country’s most visited tourist spot. Sports fans must definitely visit a stadium to watch a classic game of Football or Hurling.Vegetarians will have to take great care when visiting the country as most of the food involves some sort of meat. Biking around the beautiful countryside is an amazing experience, and there are numerous campgrounds placed along the way especially for long distance cyclists to take a break. If planning a trip, make sure you pack a good raincoat as wherever you are in the country, you will definitely be experiencing the erratic and sometimes hostile weather.
For affordable and comprehensive Travel Insurance Plans designed specifically to secure you from untoward incidences on both your journey and subsequent stay, check out Royal Sundaram’s website. We provide well-designed policies that offer cover from inconveniences such as baggage delay, loss of baggage, flight delays and loss of travel documents, as well as unfortunate incidences that would require medical expenses.
Top Reasons to Buy Travel Insurance for Ireland from Royal Sundaram
- Medical Expenses Cover
- Medical evacuation
- Support for loss of baggage and loss of passport
- Cashless treatment during medical emergency
- Accidental dismemberment
- Legal liabilities are covered
- Trip delays
Benefits of Travel Insurance in Ireland
- Convenience: Travel insurance plans are designed specially to address the convenience of students, senior citizens, and frequent travellers.
- Emergency medical coverage: It offers emergency medical protection on an overseas travel.
- Trip cancellation and interruption reimbursement: Travel insurance pays back the expenses that you may suffer on losses related to trip cancellations.
- Luggage and documentation: The insurance company also pays for the loss of important documents.
- Personal accident: It includes cover for accidental death and disability
- Emergency cash advance
Basic Coverage and Exclusions of Travel Insurance in Ireland
- Loss of passport
- Personal accident cover
- Repatriation of remains
- Hijacking benefit
- Medical emergency cover
- Reimbursement due to trip delays
- Sickness Dental Relief
- Personal liability
- Accidental dismemberment
- Loss/Delay of checked-in baggage
What’s not covered?
- Medical cover for pre-existing diseases
- Any claim arising from the act of terrorism, self-injury, suicide attempt, etc.
Travel Insurance Ireland - Claim Process & Procedure
Please follow the below procedure for Ireland travel insurance claim process:
The procedure is very simple. As soon as a claim occurs, you need to inform the insurance company through a call or an e-mail. The customer service executive will help you with the claim procedure. Here’s a step-by-step guide to make a claim under travel insurance –
- Claim process for health coverage – Reimbursement
- Claim process for delay in checked-in baggage or loss of baggage
- Claim process for personal accident