Kuwait Travel Insurance from Royal Sundaram
Kuwait Travel Insurance
Kuwait, officially known as the State of Kuwait, is an Arab country located in Western Asia. The country is located in the northern region of Eastern Arabia, and it shares its borders with Iraq and Saudi Arabia. The population of Kuwait, as of 2014, was 4.1 million people, comprising about 1.2 million Kuwaitis and 2.8 million expats.
Kuwaitis majorly trace back their origins to Saudi Arabia, Iran, and Iraq. However, a minor population of Kuwaitis have African and Indian Indian descent. Arabic is the official language of Kuwait, though English is widely used and spoken, and also taught in all schools and universities.
In Kuwait, Wafrah and Failaka islands are the most common getaways. Wafrah is a farmland where you can perhaps rent a shalet and enjoy the Kuwaiti culture. The major attraction of the Failaka Island is its diverse climate, which draws a lot of Kuwaitis to that destination.
For affordable and comprehensive Travel Insurance Plans designed specifically to secure you from any untoward incidence both during your journey and the subsequent stay, check out Royal Sundaram’s offerings. We provide polices that offer cover from a number of inconveniences such as baggage delay, loss of baggage, flight delays and loss of travel documents, as well as unfortunate incidences that would require medical expenses.
Top Reasons to Buy Travel Insurance for Kuwait from Royal Sundaram
- Medical Expenses Cover
- Medical evacuation
- Support for loss of baggage and loss of passport
- Cashless treatment during medical emergency
- Accidental dismemberment
- Legal liabilities are covered
- Trip delays
Benefits of Travel Insurance in Kuwait
- Convenience: Travel insurance plans are designed specially to address the convenience of students, senior citizens, and frequent travellers.
- Emergency medical coverage: It offers emergency medical protection on an overseas travel.
- Trip cancellation and interruption reimbursement: Travel insurance pays back the expenses that you may suffer on losses related to trip cancellations.
- Luggage and documentation: The insurance company also pays for the loss of important documents.
- Personal accident: It includes cover for accidental death and disability
- Emergency cash advance
Basic Coverage and Exclusions of Travel Insurance in Kuwait
- Loss of passport
- Personal accident cover
- Repatriation of remains
- Hijacking benefit
- Medical emergency cover
- Reimbursement due to trip delays
- Sickness Dental Relief
- Personal liability
- Accidental dismemberment
- Loss/Delay of checked-in baggage
What’s not covered?
- Medical cover for pre-existing diseases
- Any claim arising from the act of terrorism, self-injury, suicide attempt, etc.
Travel Insurance Kuwait - Claim Process & Procedure
Please follow the below procedure for Kuwait travel insurance claim process:
The procedure is very simple. As soon as a claim occurs, you need to inform the insurance company through a call or an e-mail. The customer service executive will help you with the claim procedure. Here’s a step-by-step guide to make a claim under travel insurance –
- Claim process for health coverage – Reimbursement
- Claim process for delay in checked-in baggage or loss of baggage
- Claim process for personal accident