Latvia Travel Insurance from Royal Sundaram
Latvia Travel Insurance
A mesmerizingly beautiful country, Latvia is situated between Estonia and Lithuania on the Baltic Sea. With its grand structures and a culture that lovingly engulfs and overwhelms, this is a destination that is a must for all travel enthusiasts. Enjoy long walks along the woods of the country, and the rivers and lakes as you savor nature’s generosity. The Gauja National Park is a must-visit for all. Continue with Riga, the Latvian capital, which is the largest city in the Baltics. Sure to fascinate you with its grand concoction of various influences, coming from the countries that have occupied it in the past, this city also contains the Riga Art Nouveau Center that won it the World Heritage Site designation.
Another one of many amazing sites is the Karosta prison in Latvia, which was built in 1900 as an infirmary, and then converted into a military prison. You can be part of regular tours that take you through the entire history of this magnificent structure, relating in detail the stories of the soldiers kept here in confinement for disobedience. It also goes ahead and offers tourists the chance to be held imprisoned for a day and held subject to authentic prison treatment where you would be watched over and verbally abused by guards in period garb, amongst other things.
Latvia boasts of other places such as Cape Kolka, a placed that seems locked away in a time capsule, the Turaida Museum Reserve that stands within an imposing red-brick castle, and much more. Keep in mind that a Latvia tourist visa is required for you if you do not have a Schengen Visa.
Enjoy these places completely with Royal Sundaram Travel Insurance for Latvia now. Find affordable and comprehensive travel insurance for Latvia, designed specifically to make sure you thoroughly enjoy your entire trip and stay, without any problems.
Top Reasons to Buy Travel Insurance for Latvia from Royal Sundaram
- Medical Expenses Cover
- Medical evacuation
- Support for loss of baggage and loss of passport
- Cashless treatment during medical emergency
- Accidental dismemberment
- Legal liabilities are covered
- Trip delays
Benefits of Travel Insurance in Latvia
- Convenience: Travel insurance plans are designed specially to address the convenience of students, senior citizens, and frequent travellers.
- Emergency medical coverage: It offers emergency medical protection on an overseas travel.
- Trip cancellation and interruption reimbursement: Travel insurance pays back the expenses that you may suffer on losses related to trip cancellations.
- Luggage and documentation: The insurance company also pays for the loss of important documents.
- Personal accident: It includes cover for accidental death and disability
- Emergency cash advance
Basic Coverage and Exclusions of Travel Insurance in Latvia
- Loss of passport
- Personal accident cover
- Repatriation of remains
- Hijacking benefit
- Medical emergency cover
- Reimbursement due to trip delays
- Sickness Dental Relief
- Personal liability
- Accidental dismemberment
- Loss/Delay of checked-in baggage
What’s not covered?
- Medical cover for pre-existing diseases
- Any claim arising from the act of terrorism, self-injury, suicide attempt, etc.
Travel Insurance Latvia - Claim Process & Procedure
Please follow the below procedure for Latvia travel insurance claim process:
The procedure is very simple. As soon as a claim occurs, you need to inform the insurance company through a call or an e-mail. The customer service executive will help you with the claim procedure. Here’s a step-by-step guide to make a claim under travel insurance –
- Claim process for health coverage – Reimbursement
- Claim process for delay in checked-in baggage or loss of baggage
- Claim process for personal accident