Malaysia Travel Insurance from Royal Sundaram
Malaysia Travel Insurance
An ideal mix of the modern world and developing subcontinent, the country of Thailand is composed of two separate land masses cleaved in half by the South China Sea: Peninsular Malaysia in the West, which shares a border with Thailand, is connected to Malaysian Borneo, which shares borders with Brunei and Indonesia. West Malaysia is mostly composed of fertile lands and is popular with tourists owing to the sandy beaches, whereas Borneo is rich in natural resources but still considered Malaysia's heartland for industry and tourism. Malaysia is a country with a highly multicultural society made up a healthy mix of local Malays with Chinese, Indians and other nationalities.
In fact, one of the most beautiful aspects of this country is the seamless integrations of the various ethnicities and religions that live harmoniously-a perfect example for visiting tourists. Malaysia is an excellent location for scuba diving and is home to one of the most popular dive spots in the world, Sipadan, off the easternmost tip of Malaysian Borneo. However, the country’s biggest attraction is the extremely varied and creative cuisine, which is an eclectic mix of Indian curries, Chinese noodles, and traditional sambal recipes.
Royal Sundaram offers Travel Insurance Plans that are aptly designed to secure you from untoward incidences on both your journey and subsequent stay. Our easy-to-use website will introduce you to our affordable plans which offer cover from inconveniences such as baggage delay, loss of baggage, flight delays and loss of travel documents, as well as unfortunate incidences that would require medical expenses.
Top Reasons to Buy Travel Insurance for Malaysia from Royal Sundaram
- Medical Expenses Cover
- Medical evacuation
- Support for loss of baggage and loss of passport
- Cashless treatment during medical emergency
- Accidental dismemberment
- Legal liabilities are covered
- Trip delays
Benefits of Travel Insurance in Malaysia
- Convenience: Travel insurance plans are designed specially to address the convenience of students, senior citizens, and frequent travellers.
- Emergency medical coverage: It offers emergency medical protection on an overseas travel.
- Trip cancellation and interruption reimbursement: Travel insurance pays back the expenses that you may suffer on losses related to trip cancellations.
- Luggage and documentation: The insurance company also pays for the loss of important documents.
- Personal accident: It includes cover for accidental death and disability
- Emergency cash advance
Basic Coverage and Exclusions of Travel Insurance in Malaysia
- Loss of passport
- Personal accident cover
- Repatriation of remains
- Hijacking benefit
- Medical emergency cover
- Reimbursement due to trip delays
- Sickness Dental Relief
- Personal liability
- Accidental dismemberment
- Loss/Delay of checked-in baggage
What’s not covered?
- Medical cover for pre-existing diseases
- Any claim arising from the act of terrorism, self-injury, suicide attempt, etc.
Travel Insurance Malaysia - Claim Process & Procedure
Please follow the below procedure for Malaysia travel insurance claim process:
The procedure is very simple. As soon as a claim occurs, you need to inform the insurance company through a call or an e-mail. The customer service executive will help you with the claim procedure. Here’s a step-by-step guide to make a claim under travel insurance –
- Claim process for health coverage – Reimbursement
- Claim process for delay in checked-in baggage or loss of baggage
- Claim process for personal accident
Things To Know about Malaysia
Here’s a list of things to do in Malaysia –
- Enjoy the scintillating nightlife of Kuala Lumphur, Malaysia. The city has got several bars and cafes which will leave with plenty of options to select where to go for an evening of music and dance.
- Go for a nature walk in the majestic surroundings. This is also one of the top things to do in Malaysia.
- Treat your taste buds with a delightful range of food items which includes cheeselicious pizzas, hot biryani, and much more.
- If you are thinking what to do in Kuala Lumphur, then head to Aquaria KLCC and let the water world excite you.
- Kuala Lumphur is nothing less than a paradise for shopaholics. Some of the best places for shopping in Kuala Lumphur include Central Market, Pavilion Kuala Lumphur, Suria KLCC Mall, etc.
There are basically two seasons that see a lot of tourists coming to Malaysia. So the best time to visit the east coast of Malaysia starts from March till September while the ideal time to visit the west coast of Malaysia is between November till August.
It will be very helpful for you to know the location of the Indian Embassy/Consulate of any country that you are planning to visit. Here’s the Indian Embassy/Consulate location in Malaysia –
High Commission of India, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Level 28, Menara 1 Mon't Kiara, No. 1, Jalan Mon't Kiara, 50480, Kuala Lumpur
Telephone: (00-603) 62052350, 62052351
Fax: (00-603) 6143 1173
A visit to Malaysia is not just limited to tourism, travellers going for business, work, and other requirements are also allowed to apply for a Malaysian visa. Here’re the list of documents required while applying for Malaysian visa –
- Passport/visa size photographs
- Copy of the first and last page of your passport
- Dully filled application form
- Return flight ticket
Travel Plans Available