Norfolk Island Travel Insurance from Royal Sundaram
Norfolk Island Travel Insurance
Norfolk Island is a small island of Oceania which is flocked by tourists every year. This place has a historic as well as cultural heritage that is worth witnessing. The island is dotted with scenic locations and museums that exhibit items that tell you a lot about the initial settlements on the island. One of the places you must visit here is the Norfolk Island Museum which has some of the finest displays of cultural architectural items. It is located in Kingston which is famous for its colonial architectural structures and is one of the main archeological sites on the island.
Another worthy monument of this quaint country is the St. Barnabas Chapel which is also a fine example of Norfolk Island's architectural heritage. Catch a tour through the Norfolk Island Botanical Garden where you will find a variety of species of the regional flora and a number of birds; the gardens are beautiful and are sure to find a special place in the memories you take back. Enjoy a game or two of golf at Norfolk Island Golf Course which is a part of Kavha, a UNESCO world heritage site. To visit Norfolk Islands for tourism purposes, you need to obtain a visa from the delegated embassy from your country before you depart.
Enjoy a hassle free vacation with Royal Sundaram’s travel insurance for Norfolk Island which covers costs incurred due to a flight delays, personal accident and lost or delayed baggage. You can even buy travel insurance for Norfolk Island online from our official website. Log on today for more information.
Top Reasons to Buy Travel Insurance for Norfolk Island from Royal Sundaram
- Medical Expenses Cover
- Medical evacuation
- Support for loss of baggage and loss of passport
- Cashless treatment during medical emergency
- Accidental dismemberment
- Legal liabilities are covered
- Trip delays
Benefits of Travel Insurance in Norfolk Island
- Convenience: Travel insurance plans are designed specially to address the convenience of students, senior citizens, and frequent travellers.
- Emergency medical coverage: It offers emergency medical protection on an overseas travel.
- Trip cancellation and interruption reimbursement: Travel insurance pays back the expenses that you may suffer on losses related to trip cancellations.
- Luggage and documentation: The insurance company also pays for the loss of important documents.
- Personal accident: It includes cover for accidental death and disability
- Emergency cash advance
Basic Coverage and Exclusions of Travel Insurance in Norfolk Island
- Loss of passport
- Personal accident cover
- Repatriation of remains
- Hijacking benefit
- Medical emergency cover
- Reimbursement due to trip delays
- Sickness Dental Relief
- Personal liability
- Accidental dismemberment
- Loss/Delay of checked-in baggage
What’s not covered?
- Medical cover for pre-existing diseases
- Any claim arising from the act of terrorism, self-injury, suicide attempt, etc.
Travel Insurance Norfolk Island - Claim Process & Procedure
Please follow the below procedure for Norfolk Island travel insurance claim process:
The procedure is very simple. As soon as a claim occurs, you need to inform the insurance company through a call or an e-mail. The customer service executive will help you with the claim procedure. Here’s a step-by-step guide to make a claim under travel insurance –
- Claim process for health coverage – Reimbursement
- Claim process for delay in checked-in baggage or loss of baggage
- Claim process for personal accident