Norway Travel Insurance from Royal Sundaram
Renowned as “The Land of the Midnight Sun,” Norway attracts visitors around the globe with its sophisticated Scandinavian designs, pristine natural sites, and vibrant culture.
Begin your journey in Norway by visiting the mystic Fjords at Geirangerfjord and Nærøyfjord to experience untainted natural beauty of the sea bordered by the magnificence of snow clad peaks. Travel up to Floyen Mountain and enjoy an amazing, panoramic view of Norway’s second largest city. For nature-loving travellers, this place offers some of the finest national parks that comprise of lavish waterfalls, glaciers and abundant animal life. Get down to Trondheim and get immersed in Norway’s amazing night life and later hike down for a trek to North Cape. Explore the serrated coastline around Finmark and tease your adventure spirit by engaging in breath-taking winter sports.
To keep you away from any inconveniences caused during the journey, Royal Sundaram provides flexible travel insurance plans. Our customized policies are designed to offer full coverage for uncalled incidents in journey such as loss of baggage, important documents and belongings theft, flight cancellations, or unfortunate accidents that may force hospitalization.
Top Reasons to Buy Travel Insurance for Norway from Royal Sundaram
- Medical Expenses Cover
- Medical evacuation
- Support for loss of baggage and loss of passport
- Cashless treatment during medical emergency
- Accidental dismemberment
- Legal liabilities are covered
- Trip delays
Benefits of Travel Insurance in Norway
- Convenience: Travel insurance plans are designed specially to address the convenience of students, senior citizens, and frequent travellers.
- Emergency medical coverage: It offers emergency medical protection on an overseas travel.
- Trip cancellation and interruption reimbursement: Travel insurance pays back the expenses that you may suffer on losses related to trip cancellations.
- Luggage and documentation: The insurance company also pays for the loss of important documents.
- Personal accident: It includes cover for accidental death and disability
- Emergency cash advance
Basic Coverage and Exclusions of Travel Insurance in Norway
- Loss of passport
- Personal accident cover
- Repatriation of remains
- Hijacking benefit
- Medical emergency cover
- Reimbursement due to trip delays
- Sickness Dental Relief
- Personal liability
- Accidental dismemberment
- Loss/Delay of checked-in baggage
What’s not covered?
- Medical cover for pre-existing diseases
- Any claim arising from the act of terrorism, self-injury, suicide attempt, etc.
Travel Insurance Norway - Claim Process & Procedure
Please follow the below procedure for Argentina travel insurance claim process:
The procedure is very simple. As soon as a claim occurs, you need to inform the insurance company through a call or an e-mail. The customer service executive will help you with the claim procedure. Here’s a step-by-step guide to make a claim under travel insurance –
- Claim process for health coverage – Reimbursement
- Claim process for delay in checked-in baggage or loss of baggage
- Claim process for personal accident
Things To Know about Norway
Here’s a list of things to do in Norway –
- Get a chance to look at the spectacular Northern lights in Norway. The best time to see this aurora is from November through March.
- Enjoy thrilling water slides and exciting rides at Tusenfryd Amusement Park, one of the most popular amusement parks in the world.
- When you are there, ensure you visit the interesting Tromso University Museum, displaying several facts about the locals staying in Norway.
- Take time out to enjoy enthralling shows and performances at the popular Norwegian National Opera & Ballet, one of the top Norway tourist attractions.
- Head to Tromso Arctic – Alpine Botanical Garden. A beautiful garden that houses a unique collection of flora and is one of the best places to visit in Norway.
The best time to visit Norway is early summers i.e., the month of June and July. This time is suitable for mostly travellers as they will get to see very long days in Southern Norway. Also, the months of June and July are considered as the peak time for Norway’s tourism. So, all the sights and attractions will be open this time and you will get to see a large number of tourist crowd.
In case of any unfortunate event or mishap, it will be very helpful for you to know the location of the Indian Embassy/Consulate of any country that you are planning to visit. Here’s the Indian Embassy/Consulate location in Norway –
Embassy of India Oslo, Norway
Niels Juels Gate 30, PO Box 4055 AMB, 0244, Oslo, Norway
Telephone: (+47) – 2411 5910 (General)
Fax: (+47) – 2411 5912 (General)
Depending on the purpose for which you are traveling to Norway, there are several different types of visas available. You can apply for the Norwegian Schengen Visa at the embassy or consulate of Norway. While applying for the Schengen visa, it is mandatory to produce the copy of your travel insurance policy. Also, the policy should be valid for the entire period of stay. Here’re some of the documents you need while applying for a visa –
- Passport/visa size photographs
- Copy of the first and last page of your passport
- Dully filled application form
- Return flight ticket
Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to apply for a visa online –
- Select your visa type
- Prepare your application
- Fix an appointment
- Visit the visa application centre
- Submit the documents
- Post submission process
- Passport collection
Travel Plans Available